Workout set via VSPINK.
I shared last week how I managed to get out of my gym contract this month. It opened in May and it was renewing for me to go back June 21. While I seriously miss the gym, the classes, etc. I felt like quarantine really blessed me with the ability to push myself during a workout at home and truly get in just as good of a sweat.
Before all of this, I NEVER would’ve run outside, or done a workout that was longer than 5 mins. Now, I’m more confident than ever to push myself at home and get in a good workout as if I was at the gym. Figured I’d share my fit routine and my plan for the summer to stay in shape and get toned.
- Run 2 miles 1-4x a week: depending on my schedule, I aim to run 2 miles a few times a week. This is my main cardio!
- At least 5 workouts a week ranging from low impact to HIIT classes, 20 min to 45 mins, and a mix of abs, arms, booty, and thighs.
- Low carb, veggie-based meals Mon-Fri
- Antioxidant smoothies once a day
- Daily walks ranging from 1-5 miles
I’m also surrounding myself with the fit and health world. I’ve become totally consumed with it all between my Pinterest boards, podcasts, youtube subscriptions, new books, and even my IG feed is filled with health and food bloggers. I recommend the same if you are trying to get into a consistent routine at home too! It helps to be constantly motivated when others are doing it too. Check out a list of my favorite youtube workout accounts.