Hi friends! Today, I wanted to round up a bunch of TV shows & movies that I’ve really enjoyed lately. This is NOT everything I’ve ever watched on Netflix and I’m totally missing a few things I’ve seen but here’s a compiled list of shows/movies I think are worth it and a few I haven’t seen but going to soon:
- Outlander– One of my all time favorite tv shows. It takes about 5 or 6 episodes to really get into it but I truly fell in love with the series. Dying to go back and read the books now.
- Bridgerton– Brand new but OH SO GOOD. If you haven’t watched yet, you must!
- Dynasty– If you love Gossip girl type shows, you’ll love this. Based off of a super wealthy family in Atlanta and I binged the whole thing in a couple of weeks.
- How To Get Away With Murder– I surprisingly like murder shows. This one with Viola Davis is so dang good. They kinda lost me in the last season but still worth starting it because the first couple of seasons are awesome.
- Schitts Creek– I feel like everyone’s watched this but if not, it’s GOLD.
- The Crown- History was one of my least favorite subjects in school but history based shows are actually some of my favorite. I’m fascinated by the lifestyles and history of this show.
- The Last Kingdom– If you loved Game of Thrones, you’ll love this!
- Frontier- Another one similar to GOT- this one was awesome too.
- The Vampire Diaries- *on my list to watch!
- House of Cards- VERY GOOD. Josh and I loved this the first few seasons. They lost us towards the end but another on that’s great. My parents loved it too.
- Jane the Virgin- I didn’t expect to love this series as much as I did. It’s ADORABLE. Set in Miami and similar to a Telenovela.
- The 100- I thought this show was awesome! I also love ‘the world is ending’ shows.
- The Society– Another ‘the world is ending’ type of show. Super good and love how young it is.
- Outer Banks– OMG this series was so dang good. A must watch!
- You- Creepy but awesome. Loved this show!
- Ozark– One of Josh and I’s favorite shows we’ve watched together.
- Selling Sunset- Reality based show about realtors. SO GOOD!
- Down to Earth– Josh and I loved this. Featuring Zach Efron and it made us make a few lifestyle changes.
- Emily in Paris– Another one that’s very gossip girl-esque to me. So naturally, I loved it.
- Shameless– I’ve been watching this series since college. Super raunchy but I love this show so much!
- Dead to Me– I’ve kept up with this series and really like it. Not one of my favorites but totally worth starting.
- The Queens Gambit- I thought this series was insanely good. I didn’t expect to like it- but very much so enjoyed.
- Peaky Blinders- Josh’s favorite show to this day! I was also obsessed with it. Insanely good and I hope they bring out another season.
- All American- I binged this in a couple of days a few months ago. SO GOOD! At first it seems to be all about football but keep going- it’s such a good show.
- Kingdom- * need to watch
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel- *need to watch
- Lucifer– * need to watch
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before– Adorable teen Netflix movie. Thought it was super cute.
- Extraction– Josh and I loved this movie.
- Pieces of a Woman– *need to watch
- The Kissing Booth– So stinkin cute, great girlfriends night in movie.
- Dumplin’- I loved this movie! A nice lighthearted movie
- The Perfect Date– Another one of those teen cutesy Netflix series shows I liked.
- After & After We Collided- Loved both of these! They go together.
- The Old Guard- Josh & I thought this movie was awesome and it’s rare he gives movies a good rating.
- Eat Pray Love- A classic…. love to rewatch.
- Fracture– Insane and eery… definitely messes with your mind but a good one
- Rebecca– SO GOOD, loved the entire thing.
- Enola Holmes– Very cute
Hope you got some new ideas / recs to watch! What have you watched recently that I need to see? Comment below!
Need some book recs next? Check out my latest book review.