How’s your week going!? I hope well! Wanted to share a few things I’ve been loving lately with y’all…
- This deep conditioner– Makes my hair insanely soft. Love that they make it for thick hair too!
- Tissue box covers– Don’t let an ugly tissue box ruin the aesthetic! I can’t get over how chic these box covers are. Convinced my mom to order some too and she loves!
- Quilted cross body– My most worn bag as of late. I love the size of the bag and also the details of the chain, the coin purse part, and fabric strap. Looks really cute on!
- Rhinestone tennis necklace– Looks like it should be WAY more expensive but it’s actually only $50. Makes a cute gift too!
- Manifest on Netflix- I can’t stop watching! I’ve heard mixed reviews but we absolutely love it.
- Fall blush– shared this the other week and it’s so good!! The perfect blushed cheek shade for this season. Shade: Bali
- Veggie herb pita crackers– These are delish to eat with dips and cheese. Highly recommend!
- Ribbed workout set- I love these bra + biker short sets from Amazon! This set it SUPER comfy and great compression.
- All-weather Leash + Collar – Marley got a refreshed leash and collar set. I love the grip on these and the material won’t get gross when she’s outside. I also got the harness for her and it looks so cute on the babygirl.