Rounding up some of my September Amazon purchases today for y’all! I feel like there’s so many things I order and love from Amazon but never share. I want to start doing these monthly so you can see what I grabbed.
- Pumpkin Pillow– How cute is this!? I saw the Pottery Barn versions but they were sold out so I found this one. It’s smaller than I expected but so stinkin cute on the couch. I wish I would’ve ordered two.
- Silicone Pot Holder- These are AMAZING! We have these old pot holder fabrics and I never like the way they look on our counters. These are silicone, raised quite a bit, fold up conveniently and look chic on the countertop. Super impressed!
- Iced Coffee Cups- These are super chic, come in a 2-pack and have wide metal straws! I’ve been using for my smoothies mainly but they’re great for iced coffee too.
- Artificial Fall Flowers- I love fresh flowers but ordered these for the weeks I don’t have any. Artificial baby’s breath, I grabbed the beige/brown shade.
- Flameless candles- These are so pretty! Flameless candles to use as decor this season.
- Maternity Leggings– I caved and bought maternity leggings last month and now I can’t stop wearing them. These are so comfortable! Only complaint is that the band gets twisted and it’s annoying haha. Other than that these are a 10/10 and under $20. I ordered a small!
- Bodycon Midi Skirt- Really wanted a black midi skirt to style the bump this Fall and found this one. I ordered a large for myself and it’s super flattering. The slit goes very high FYI!
- Sweater Romper– How adorable is this sweater romper? I haven’t gotten to wear much but think I will a ton around the house later this Fall. A little pricey for Amazon ($43) but the material is totally worth it. I purchased it in khaki and in a medium. (Also dupe of the Picnic romper from Free People)
- Slouchy Sweatshirt- When I tell you, you NEED this sweatshirt! Feels incredible and much more luxurious than Amazon haha. Tons of color options as well.
- Bodycon Mini Dress- I wore this to a wedding the other week and loved it! So great for the bump too. I can’t wait to wear again and think it’s something you could dress down with tennis shoes and a button up too.
- Strappy Sports bra- I’ve been on the hunt for a similar Lulu Nulu bra but from Amazon. This one looked really similar! Definitely not the same or similar fabric but love the strappy back.
- White Mini Dress– I may exchange this for the black because the white is pretty sheer. But I loved the look of this and thought it would be cute with the bump.
- Maternity Tennis Skirt- My non-maternity tennis skirt does NOT fit me anymore lol so snagged this super cute option that goes over the bump. I got a small and it’s plenty stretchy!
- Spa Wristbands- These are a game changer if you wash your face in the sink. I hate when traveling or washing my face that I get water EVERYWHERE if I don’t want to take a shower to get my makeup off. You slide these on your wrists and they absorb all the water as you wash your face so it doesn’t end up all over your arms, clothes, and countertops. Comes in a pack of 4 and I just throw them in the washing machine after a few uses.
- Pimple patches- I’ve re-purchased these so many times I’ve lost count. They’re fabulous! They’re also what I use for pimples during pregnancy as well. Helps to not pick at acne and reduces the size of pimples over night.
Hope y’all liked this! Anything I should order to try for October?