Weekend Festivities

Thursday:

sorority girls on halloween
^^^ Halloween festivities began…. Thursday nights are bar nights of course! We ended up dressing up and heading out to a fraternity party to kick off the weekend. (I was a cat)
sorority big gets a paddle
^^^ My twin & I gave our big her paddle finally! #zlam
Friday:

artsy photos

^^^ My best friend finally got to lubbock, and of course the first thing we do is take artsy photos. We always did this in high school, so it was a must when she came. We ran a ton of errands and I showed her around Lubbock.

delt recon 2015

delt recon at ttu
^^^Friday night was Delt Recon. It was military theme.. obvi.. But it was so fun!
Saturday:
game day in lubbock

^^^ It was GAME DAY! sadly… we lost to OSU.
halloween 3 blind mice
^^^ & of course…. Halloween. We ended up going to a few fraternity parties. Vanessa dressed up as Monica Lewinsky.. and I dressed up with my two other friends as the 3 Blind Mice. It was a blast!
———————————————————————————————————————
Happy Happy Friday y’all!
In honor of the fact that it’s the weekend again… I thought I would recap last weekend and share all of the festivities that went on. Especially since y’all seem to love when I post about my life/ things going on.
Last weekend, was Halloween of course & if you read last weeks post then you know that I mentioned how my best friend from home was coming into town from OSU to visit me. So that was how our weekend went. I am so thankful for the awesome friendships I have.
Have a safe weekend!
What I wore:

1. Preeti wrote:

love the camo!!

xoxo, Preeti

Posted 11.6.15 Reply
  2. Looks like you had some amazing times!!
    xx, Karen
    GlamKaren.com

Posted 11.6.15 Reply
  3. cute outfits!!

Posted 11.6.15 Reply
  4. Fun! Love the military theme outfits!

xo, c.
    The Block is Haute

Posted 11.7.15 Reply
  5. Adaleta wrote:

Looks like a lovely weekend! These images remind me in my college years. Now I go to sleep at 9 with a glass of wine on the weekends. GRANDMA status haha! xx, adaatude.com

Posted 11.7.15 Reply
  6. Molly Moon wrote:

Looks like you had a fun Halloween weekend!

Molly | Hey There Sunshine

Posted 11.9.15 Reply
  7. the camo outfit is my fave, but 3 blind mice is a classic 🙂
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

Posted 11.9.15 Reply
  8. Fun! Looks like you had a blast! Loving all the photos!

Sportsanista

Posted 11.9.15 Reply
  9. Darcy wrote:

Looks like you are having such an amazing time in these pictures!!

Posted 11.9.15 Reply
  10. Amanda wrote:

Loving all these photos! Looks like you had a fun weekend!

Xx,
    Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com

Posted 11.9.15 Reply
  11. Looks like you girls were having a great time! Looking gorgeous while doing it. 😉

xo,
    Brooke | <a href="http://kbstyled.com&quot; rel="nofollow”>KBStyled</a>

Posted 11.9.15 Reply
  12. Looks like it was a fun weekend!

Natalie

Posted 11.12.15 Reply
  13. Tami wrote:

I enjoy seeing adults dress up for Halloween. All of you looked cute in your costumes.

Posted 12.15.15 Reply