19th Birthday Outfit

dallas blogger style affordable fur vest fur vest style red fur vest from forever 21 studded cross body bag from nordstrom design district in dallas photoshoot details of kendra scott and jewelry how to style joggers green background in the design district walking shot of full outfit velvet booties in the winter outfit of the day for 19th birthday 19th birthday outfit in college

Shop The Post:

Photos: Gal About Town

TGIF!

I’m so excited for this weekend… mainly because it’s my birthday tomorrow 🙂 (Jan. 30th) and my friends bday Sunday!

I have about 10 different outfits picked out for this weekend, but wanted to share this one in particular. I’m kiiiiiind of obsessed with burgandy this season. I also have had these sparkle joggers for like 2 years and never wore them. I always struggled with finding the right top and shoes. But one day as I found these joggers again at the bottom of a drawer when I was cleaning. So I decided to put an outfit together with them. Then voila, this outfit came to life. Joggers are tricky to me, they’re a little awkward if I’m being honest lol. (camel toes, and tight in all the wrong places at the top) For me, pairing loose fit and longer tops work. I added the fur vest for some dimension to the outfit and LOVED the end look.

To me, 19 isn’t really that big of a deal. Next year and the year after will be fun birthday’s so this one I’m just like eh, ok you’re 19 now when can I be 21!? But I’m excited and a little sad to be spending my first birthday away from home and not with my family. Luckily, I have the greatest girl friends and I’m ready for a weekend filled with fabulous memories, food, and lots of photos. Follow along my birthday weekend by following me on Instagram HERE. <3

Hope y’all have a fabulous weekend babes!

1. Mindy wrote:

I love these pants paired with these boots. The metallic colors and mix of colors is great. Happy birthday! Xoxo Mindy

Posted 1.29.16 Reply
  2. Marly wrote:

First off, I hope you have an awesome b-day weekend with your girlfriends. 2nd I love your vest and booties. Maroon, wine, burgundy, oxblood, whatever you want to call it. This color is fabulous!
    Marly

Posted 1.29.16 Reply
  3. Elle Spann wrote:

love a good design district wall 😉 that fur is AMAZING!! looking for some for my house party. happy birthday!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

Posted 1.29.16 Reply
  4. Happy birthday!! 20 is definitely the worst year, it feels like forever until you can finally turn 21. Are those velvet booties?!? I’ve never seen anything like those!! So adorable!

Posted 1.29.16 Reply
  5. karen wrote:

Happy birthday girl! You look fabulous – loving that vest! Hope your girlfriends treat you great on your day!
    Karen | GlamKaren.com

Posted 1.29.16 Reply
  6. Adaleta wrote:

Holy crap, you’re only 19!? I had no idea, I definitely thought you were older! Happy birthday & I love how stylish and beautiful you’re looking in this birthday outfit. Love it! xx adaatude.com

Posted 1.30.16 Reply
  7. preeti wrote:

love all that red!! happy birthday!

xoxo, Preeti

Posted 1.30.16 Reply
  8. Amanda wrote:

Obsessed with those sparkly joggers! This look would be perfect to wear for your Birthday! Hope you have a fun weekend!

xx,
    Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com

Posted 1.30.16 Reply
  9. Tami wrote:

Happy birthday! Enjoy your year and don’t wish away years you think don’t matter, girl! I love the colors you’ve chosen.

Posted 1.30.16 Reply
  10. Charlene wrote:

Have a great birthday!! I love these pants paired with the booties and vest, such a fun look!
    Charlene The Frugal Fashionista

Posted 1.30.16 Reply
  11. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love those booties, super cute!

xo,
    Brooke | http://www.kbstyled.com

Posted 2.1.16 Reply
  12. Amanda R wrote:

Loving that fur on you!! Hope you had an amazing birthday!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | http://www.TheChambrayBunny.com

Posted 2.1.16 Reply
  13. This outfit is so fun! I love those shiney pants and your booties!

Posted 2.3.16 Reply
  14. Brenda G. wrote:

I can relate more than you know! Every birthday after 21 is just not as exciting. 19 is a fun age too so just live it while you can it doesn’t last very long!

Posted 2.10.16 Reply