Black & White Romper

california moonrise romper spring california romper black and white romper black and white romper from california romper details with orange shoes monogram necklace details on a romper walking with a romper on in texas romper fun details asos orange sandals black and white romper details with a black and white romper california moonrise boho romper

TGIF!!

I got home from Gulf Shores Wednesday night and let me just say… I didn’t leave my bed Thursday and if it weren’t for planned meetings today, I wouldn’t be leaving my bed today either. The 4 days we spent in Alabama were some of the craziest, most memorable, and best days I’ve ever had. I also didn’t sleep at all so my body has completely crashed the last 42 hours haha!

I’ve collaborated with California Moonrise before, with their winter collection, and they were so kind to send me over a few pieces from their new Spring line… including this little romper number. I am a HUGE fan of this company and love working with them. Right now, you can buy their pieces from a Canadian store online, called Hudson’s Bay. Seriously… go check out their spring line. I’m in love with so many pieces and I want them all!

This romper is one of the most fabulous ones I’ve owned. It’s flow-y, fits just right, is low cut, and I mean…. look at those sleeves! Aren’t they just adorable? I was also completely in awe over the pattern details and how different each pattern is all over the romper. So creative! I’ll link this romper and a few of their items below for y’all.

AND… I just purchased these orange sandals from Asos. I told y’all I’m trying to only purchase colorful items this season, and as I usually gravitate towards black shoes, I saw these in this fun orange color and caved. They are so comfortable and the espadrille style of them screams summer on the beach.

Well, I’m going to head back to bed (insert tired emoji) but wishing y’all a fabulous Friday… hopefully filled with a more productive day then I’m having! xoxo

Details:

Romper: California Moonrise | Shoes: Asos | Necklaces: Bauble Bar |

Shop The Post:

Other Favorite Spring Pieces from Their Line:

1. Jenny wrote:

Love this romper — so fun!

xoxo, Jenny

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  2. marly wrote:

Your romper is so cute! I love the sleeves on it. You are such a doll. Hope you get some good rest.
    Marly

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  3. Jordyn wrote:

The pattern on that romper is so fun, I love how you styled it too! (:

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  4. What a great look! Rompers don’t flatter my body type, but cute ones like this make me wish they did! Thanks for sharing

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  5. Annaliese wrote:

I love rompers for going out, and I feel like this one is definitely a piece that I would wear to go out in! So cute on you!

xoxo A

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  6. Such a fun print and you look so happy! 🙂

Posted 3.18.16 Reply
  7. Love your romper girly! The pattern is so cute.

LiveLifeWell,
    Allison

Posted 3.19.16 Reply
  8. Amy wrote:

Cute outfit! I loveee your shoes!
    xoxo
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

Posted 3.19.16 Reply
  9. I love those sandals! I usually go for black shoes as well but I think sandals are a great way of introducing a new color in.

Posted 3.19.16 Reply
  10. Cristina wrote:

I love this! Rompers are my favorite pieces for spring and summer. I have two right now, but I feel like I need at least 10 more, haha! I love the pretty pink building behind you…such a cute look, girl! 🙂

X,
    Cristina
    cristinawashere.com

Posted 3.19.16 Reply
  11. These are such fun photos! I really like rompers. I had a couple last summer that I wore frequently.

Posted 3.19.16 Reply
  12. Gorgeous! I love the shoes, too!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  13. Elana wrote:

Love this outfit and your hair looks amazing!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  14. Mindy wrote:

UH YOUR HAIR IS GORG! I’m also obsessing with this romper. I adore how you styled it pretty lady! Xoxo Mindy

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  15. That romper is absolutely gorgeous! I love, love, love the print!

Posted 3.22.16 Reply
  16. Rittz wrote:

This post is so cute and happy! Love your styling and have a great day to you too!

Posted 3.22.16 Reply