Room Details

fragrance and body butter with antica farmacista room decor in a dorm details on the interior design sunglasses and room decor arm stack holder details of my girly room makeup station and vanity wall details in a dorm room super girly makeup brushes and lipsticks antica farmacista diffuser for your room easy, girly room decor

There is a month and a half left of school…. which means a month and a half left of the dorm life. I’m SO over it….. but trying to soak up the last little bit of my time in this small space, since I’ll NEVER have to do it ever again in my life. #praisethelord

I brought in a ton of different affordable decorations but a big thing for me, is I really enjoy decorating with my jewelry. I love getting acrylic jewelry holders and fun little bowls to decorate with and store jewelry. It’s an easy way to personalize your space with jewelry pieces that represent you.

Another thing I absolutely adore is adding diffusers to my space. Especially since I can’t burn candles in my dorm room, diffusers are my go-to! This one is from Antica Farmacista and it is heavenly. If you don’t want to buy online, they are sold at Neiman Marcus. I also have the body butter in the Bergamot and Oceania scent. Their products are SO luxurious.

My favorite thing about my room is how girly and personalized it is. I love coming home after a long day to it, which is seriously SO important when living in the dorms. Side note, the two sunglasses that are shown are my current faves. The green Ray Bans are from Shop Ditto…. You can get endless eyewear monthly and get your first month for free with code “AUDREYMADSTOWE” and the pair on the right are super funky and are from Riff Raff.

How do y’all like to decorate your spaces?!

1. I have those same owls! Your room looks great. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 4.1.16 Reply
  2. Sami Mast wrote:

I love your room!! I’m also so jealous of your makeup collection!

xo
    Sami

Posted 4.1.16 Reply
  3. Elana wrote:

I love your jewelry and makeup setup. You are so incredibly organized!

Posted 4.2.16 Reply
  4. Your room is so cute! I love the white and gold theme. Those white sunnies are SO CUTE! Xoxo Mindy

Posted 4.2.16 Reply
  5. Jenn wrote:

You have so many adorable details in your room! I absolutely love those ceramic owls on your shelf and your makeup organization looks great!

Posted 4.3.16 Reply
  6. Kayleigh wrote:

So many cute ways to decorate your room! Love those sunnies!

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  7. Sara Kate wrote:

I love all of your framed pictures and quotes and what fun ways of organizing jewelry!

xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  8. Jordyn wrote:

Your room is so cute and girly, I always love all the fun little details in a room!

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  9. Tiffani wrote:

I love all of the black and gold in your dorm room. I have my office decorated in those colors and it seriously makes it look so nice in a small space.
    Although I never experienced dorm life, I can only imagine the amount of excitement you have about moving to a bigger space!

Posted 4.4.16 Reply