Military Athleisure For Everyday

Military Athleisure | AMS Blog

Hey Hey!! It’s hump day!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I drove into the Dallas area last night and was greeted by my puppies, cats, and family. I LOVE living on my own and away, but it’s always so wonderful to come home to my family. Today, I have some errands to run and then just spending time with my mom and sister before Josh gets in! He should be in later tonight to celebrate Thanksgiving with us.

I talked about how Athleisure was trending, in this gift guide. It’s popular everywhere! Camo is also another print I’ve been seeing everywhere. I love the two paired together, especially. My Military Jacket is light and under $30! As you can see, it’s a one size fits all unfortunately… but I typically would wear a medium in jackets like these and this fits perfectly. I would say if you’re typically an XS, S, or M, this jacket will work great for you. Those who go for a larger fit, I’ll link some perfect options here:

ย

Pairing more olive shades with the military print, and my favorite kicks of the moment. They are PINK and UNDER $30… they.are.awesome. Although, they will be 30% off Black Friday so if you want (they will probably sell out fast) you could wait to get them even cheaper.

Athleisure is great to invest in. Because even if it goes out of style to wear on a daily basis or multiple occasions, athletic wear is timely and working out and being healthy will never go out of style. It’s important to look good, feel good and however that may be for you, Athleisure is a must this year!

Alright, I’m off to enjoy my city. Thanks so much for reading y’all! Be sure to check back Friday as I’ll be rounding up ALL the Black Friday sales and scoping out sale items that are great gifts this season. Stay tuned! xo

Military Athleisure | AMS Blog Military Athleisure | AMS Blog Military Athleisure | AMS BlogMilitary Athleisure | AMS Blog Military Athleisure | AMS BlogMilitary Athleisure | AMS Blog Military Athleisure | AMS Blog Military Athleisure | AMS BlogMilitary Athleisure | AMS Blog Military Athleisure | AMS Blog Military Athleisure | AMS Blog

Shop The Post:

1. I love a good baseball hat! You look so so cute!
    xo
    krista

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  2. I’m LOVING the camo jacket!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  3. Mariam wrote:

Love the relaxed military look! You look gorgeous!

xo Mariam

Posted 11.23.16 Reply
  4. Angelle Marix wrote:

This camo jacket needs to make its way into my closet!! I love the way you styled it. Gorgeous!!

xoxo,
    Angelle

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
  5. Too cute! I love your sneakers…adorable! Happy Thanksgiving babe!

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
  6. Sally wrote:

I love this outfit!! It’s so simple but so chic! For photography, do you shoot in JPEG or RAW? Also, do you have a certain way to store your photos-hard drive, dropbox, etc? I love your blog!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sweetly, Sally // http://www.sweetlysally.com

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
    • Audrey wrote:

Aw thank you so much Sally! I shoot JPEG but I do know that shooting in RAW is so much better. I store mine on iPhoto but need a better way FOR SURE because I have 0 storage haha. xx

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
      • Sally wrote:

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply!! I 100% recommend Dropbox.. It’s about $10 a month but you get 1TB of storage! Once you upload the pics on your computer, you can download them to your phone with the app and access them anywhere!

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
  7. Meggan wrote:

Love a good camo jacket! So cute!

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
  8. Super cute military jacket!! You look amazing. XOXO, Carolyna

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
  9. So cute in camo!!

Xo Ally
    AllysoninWonderland.com

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
  10. Elise wrote:

Love the combo of camo and sneakers – so fab. great lip colour too!!

Posted 11.24.16 Reply
  11. Bailey wrote:

love how you styled this look! so pretty!

xoxo,