Hellloooo Monday!! I think this is the first Monday I’ve actually been excited for. I’m 20 today!!! I feel like I should be turning 24 or something but I guess 20 it is. Every blogger I’ve sat down for coffee or dinner with thinks I’m 25. Every time I just laugh and say haha no…. a little bit (or a lot) younger than that. But it feels great to now be in my ’20’s.’ On today’s agenda is pretty relaxed. I had one early class and now I have the day to get my nails done, go to lunch, and go to dinner with my favorite guy. I celebrated with friends and went out for my birthday on Saturday and it was a BLAST. I had soooo much fun haha.
In honor of making it to my 20’s I thought I would share 20 facts about me.
1. I attend Texas Tech University
2. I’m graduating a year early.
3. I love love love to travel
4. I have a kitten named Coco and a pup named Marley
5. I was born and raised in North Carolina, lived in Arkansas for 2 years, and moved to Dallas, TX almost 5 years ago.
6. I’m an introvert
7. I’m super OCD organized and planned about everything
8. My favorite color is white
9. I’m a Zeta Tau Alpha
10. I’m obsessed with French Bulldogs
11. My favorite season is Spring
12. I’m majoring in Public Relations
13. I watch Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill over and over again on Netflix. Really don’t want to try anything else I guess lol.
14. I love to splurge on a good pair of shoes.
15. I really dislike spending more than $50 on a top.
16. I’m super close to my mom, she’s my best friend.
17. I have my whole 10 year plan for myself. Obviously, God has the ultimate plan but I definitely have my ideal 10 year plan written down and in my head haha. Am I too much?
18. I’ve grown to really love Lubbock and small towns. I used to be a huge city girl (still am) but have a new found love for small towns.
19. Retail therapy and writing on this blog are the best way for me to wind down and relax.
20. I have the best friends, family, and boyfriend that I thank the lord for everyday.
Only one more year until the real fun starts 😉 Ready for ya 21!!! Thanks for reading today’s post. By the way, this dress is under $100 and perfect for Spring and/or Valentine’s.
Shop The Look: