Styling A Spring Poncho

Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger

Are y’all tired of all the embroidery I’ve been sharing lately!? I sure hope not. I absolutely love this season and bringing out my colorful looks for y’all. Being that embroidery is in right now, I’ve gone a little over board. I just love it though!

This poncho is amazing and honestly when I got it I instantly thought of my mom. Not sure why but I think it’s because my mom has worn ponchos for as long as I could remember. I was never sure about them until I hit college but I love them now. I’ve always pictured a poncho as more of a fall piece but this one is the definition of Spring and really made me look at ponchos as a clothing piece that can work for really all different seasons. You can easily transition this to fall with jeans and boots but for now, we’re talking about Spring 😉

I paired mine with some eyelet white shorts and basic nude heels. For the warmer months, a fitted skirt or any type of shorts go great with a poncho. They’re breezy and allow you more movement than a typical top.

Okay I cannot believe we are halfway through this week. It’s flying by as this is my last week of classes and next week are finals. I have some major adult plans this Summer and while I wish I was going to be brunching every day and jumping on planes, it’s going to be a productive Summer of getting my #adult life on. At least I’ll have cute ponchos and summer looks to keep me company. Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger Styling A Spring Poncho by Audrey Madison Stowe lifestyle and fashion blogger

1. Jessica wrote:

That poncho is so colorful and fun! So perfect for spring and summer, and definitely for Cinco De Mayo!
    xo Jessica

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  2. Elizabeth wrote:

OMG – this poncho is EVERYTHING I need right now! So fun!
    Xo, Elizabeth

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  3. Alicia wrote:

This look is too cute! I wouldn’t normally like a poncho like that but it looks great on you and the colors are so pretty that you have changed my mind.

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  4. Lily wrote:

This poncho is gorgeous, Audrey — you look stunning!
    I love all of the detailing and colors in it — and the hoodie too.
    Hope you have a great day, girlfriend!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  5. Kate wrote:

You look so pretty! This embroidery is perfect!

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  6. I have this same poncho and it’s one of my favorites! Love it with your white shorts!

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  7. All of the boho vibes..I absolutely love it!

xo, Amanda | http://www.thegoldengirldiary.com

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  8. First off, you’re stunning. Second, this poncho!!! How stinkin’ CUTE?!?! I lovelovelove how unique it is, and fun without being crazy.

Coming Up Roses

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
    • Audrey wrote:

Thank you SOO much Erica! You’re too sweet. 🙂 XO

Posted 5.4.17 Reply
  9. BAILEY wrote:

So freaking cute girl!! love this so much!

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  10. Kelssey Layton wrote:

I am obsessed with this look! What a cute poncho for Spring! Perfect with those shorts!

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  11. Stephanie wrote:

i don’t think i will ever grow tired of embroidery. it’s just too happy! i’ve never thought to wear a poncho for spring, but this is so cute! i love!

stephanie // SheSawStyle.com

Posted 5.3.17 Reply
  12. April wrote:

This is the coolest poncho I have ever seen! I’d wear this all the time!

April | http://www.thebluehydrangeas.com