Happy Friday! I’ve been loving SO much lately and wanted to share with y’all 🙂
1. This candle is amazing, I just bought two for my room and living room in the scent “Tropical Citrus” and they are heavenly. I got our from Home Goods for like $7, so head there!
2. The netflix show Riverdale. OMG. so dang good. My roommate and I have been watching TV show series and we started this one and were hooked instantly. It’s like a mix of Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl, with a little more mystery. There’s only one season out right now and I promise y’all will be hooked!!! Eeeek.
3. Meal planning. I just tried this recipe this week and it’s incredibly yummy. I’ve been sharing all my weekly meal preps on Instagram stories and the engagement with it has been crazy. I wanted to share the recipe here in case y’all want to try. I typically prep for 7 meals.
4. Elizabeth Arden Makeup. I like this mascara and I have been using this eyeshadow in the shade “Forever Plum” non stop. I’ve never used Elizabeth arden before until recently, and I honestly love the products I’ve been trying out. The quality is amazing!
5. Easy dresses. I shared in Monday’s post how much I like wearing dresses to work. The one I’m wearing in this post is from VIPme which I chatted about in Monday’s post as well. The floral red pattern and the babydoll dress style is extremely flattering and the small details of it make it a perfect summer dress. Remember you can get $5 off your order of $50 or more when you use the code Audrey569.
6.. Mcdonalds cookies!!!! Hahahhah y’all are probably like what?? But if you’ve tried them you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about. My roommate and I will go to our Mcdonalds and get 3 cookies and they are amazing and are always so warm. We love eating them while we watch our show. Seriously, go try!!!
7. 30-minute cardio workouts. I’ve been trying to get back into a healthy lifestyle including better eating and working out more. I make it a goal to workout every day and sometimes it’s an hour long but days I’m busy I make sure I go for at least 30 mins and do cardio. I like to do the Treadmill at different increments, I like this workout plan but where it says to bump the speed to 6, I leave it at 4.5 and bump up the incline because well… I don’t run haha. I also love to go on the elliptical and choose the “Weight Loss” option where it goes 28 minutes and puts it on different increments and levels for you. I walk away with a good sweat!
Let’s catch-up! I’m in full summer busy mode right now. I’m on week 3 of my internship, and started two summer classes on Monday. I’m running around like a crazy person all day long and I love it haha. I’ve had some really awesome girl time with my best friend and we’ve been taking advantage of this summer together as all of our friends are home for the next couple months. We’ve been starting all kinds of Netflix shows, cooking dinner together, laughing, going to church, and I’ve just loved this time so far together. This weekend, I’m headed home to Dallas for my sisters graduation. I’m so sad she’s graduating but I’m really excited for her. Josh and Jordan (his little brother) are coming in for the weekend too. I’m so excited for my sister to say goodbye to high school. I still look back to when I graduated and can’t believe how much I’ve grown and changed since that time of my life. She’s about to enter one of the most exhilarating times of her life and I’m so glad I get to be right by her side this fall. My sis is coming to Texas Tech in August and we will get to spend my Senior year and her freshman year together.
Anna, I’m so proud of the lady you’ve become. I remember pushing you in a stroller when you were just a baby and making you my little baby doll until you were old enough to talk back and say no. You are a spunky, ball of fire, and you are going to do the most amazing things in life. I’m so proud to call you my sister and college is going to be some of the best years of your life. I love you. and HAPPY GRADUATION! There are so many good things coming your way.
Talk to y’all Monday! xx