Happy Monday!! Hope your weekend was fabulous. I’ve been doing a ton of online browsing lately as I’m getting gift guides together but I’ve been really swooning over some boots. I’ve had a BUNCH of fall booties in my shopping cart lol and I figured maybe some of y’all were shopping around for some fall booties. These are all affordable (All under $100) and would be SO cute styled with a fall outfit. I also recently purchased these sneaker boots (above) and wanted to include this in here as another great fall bootie idea. I’ll share more outfit details below.
10 Fall Booties:
1. Studded Western Boot: I have a red pair of these and LOVE them. I love the studs and these are really cute to pair with a more casual outfit to glam it up.
2. Slouchy brown bootie: LOVE the retro vibes of these. They are a mid-calf and pair really well with skinny jeans or a mini skirt.
3. Brown Ankle boot: A huge staple!! Everyone needs a brown ankle boot. These are so cute and love the floppy fabric.
4. Cute Gray Bootie: I really love the design/look of these. The split ankle looks so flattering and you can cuff your jeans with these and a sweater for a cute date night outfit.
5. Printed sock bootie: I’ve been really wanting a pair of sock booties. I love this $38 pair with the plaid print.
6. Two-toned sock bootie: drooling over this pair! I love the two different shades.
7. Fur winter boots: I saw these in Target the other day and almost bought!! Definitely going back for them once it really gets cold. They come in other colors and I just love the fur with the bow.
8. Staple black ankle boot: I have these in a gray shade but really need a plain black bootie to pair with some outfits. You can literally style these with every type of look!
9. Leopard print bootie: Another drool-worthy pair. Leopard print is all over the place and I love the small spots on this pair.
10. White Booties: White booties!! A huge trend right now. I have a pair with a really high heel so I’ve had my eyes on these because I love the patent look and that thick, shorter, block heel.
I’ve been styling these $25 sneaker boots a ton lately. I saw them in Target and thought they were so different. They’re called a “sneaker bootie” and they come in a really pretty charcoal color as well. They’re very comfortable and love the cream/oatmeal shade of these. I paired with my poncho sweater I also styled in this post along with some jeans and a new scarf that is so warm.
Have a great Monday, friends! Stay tuned for another gift guide coming on Wednesday.