Happy MONDAY! Did you know that Wednesday is official Galentine’s day!? I love it!!! I decided to throw together a fun girls night in to give y’all an idea for your own Galentine’s. I’m actually bringing majority of this over to my girlfriends apartment tonight since we are having girls night in for the bachelor.
This post is perfect for my girls who are living that apartment life like me. I don’t have the space to do a full spread so I thought I would put together a pajama night in with just a few small things. Here’s a great idea if you’re in the same boat too.
How To Throw A Galentine’s Night In:
1.Think about what food you want. Something filling/a little salty and something sweet
- I chose to do a small cheese board consisting of Brie, Peppered salami, Aged parmesean, an aged white cheddar, and raspberries.
- I LOVE sweets so I did some fun themed donuts as well as the Valentine’s m&ms
2. Make it a pregame or a PJ night in.
- Throw this as a pre game with your girls before you go have drinks somewhere OR tell everyone to come in cute PJ’s so y’all can have a girls night in.
3. Have some alcoholic choices or make it BYOB
- I always like to provide a little alcohol in case someone forgets. I’m a TOTAL wine girl so I chose to grab some bottles from a local favorite, Llano. Y’all may remember how much I love them from this wine day post. I love their Signature Rosè, Pinot Grigio, Texas Port and also their Chardonnay is fabulous.
- Provide the wine for your Galentine’s and grab Llano for 20% off with my code: AUDREY20. Llano wine is available in retailers across TX but they will also ship. Llano is the largest, best-selling premium winery in Texas and it’s SO good.
- And if you’re trying to save a little $$$, tell everyone it’s BYOB.
4. Pick a movie! Some of my personal Netflix favorites for girls night:
- To all the boys I’ve loved before
- You – A tv series
- Magic Mike
- Definitely, Maybe
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- The Kissing Booth
- Set it up
- Sierra Burgess is a Loser
- You don’t have to go crazy with the decor but just a little something! I love Target’s Dollar spot for themed decor. I got the bowl, cake stand, and heart plates from there. Got the balloons from Walmart and I had the flowers and felt board.
Thanks to Llano Estacado Winery for sponsoring today’s post.