Y’all didn’t think I’d forget to share some mother’s day gift ideas did you!? I know it’s next weekend so if you’re like me, and need to start thinking about a gift…. I got you girl!
Josh and I were just talking yesterday about what we want to get our mom’s so I started browsing and found some great things.
10 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas Under $100
1.Nars Eyeshadow Palette: This palette is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. If your mama has been using the same palette… upgrade her eyeshadow to this gorgeous one.
2. Sunday Riley Power Couple Sunday Riley is ALL the talk right now. I, myself, am saving to splurge on Good Genes. This set is only $85 but a $115 value. It has the good genes serum and also the Luna retinol!
3. Cozy House Slippers These mayyy be in my cart for myself too lol. These are so soft and cozy and a great Amazon find so you can rush ship to your mom’s house too.
5. Volcano Candle One of my mom’s favorites. A splurge candle but I swear you can never go wrong with gifting this.
6. Outdoor Glassware: Is your mom in need of some outdoor decor or glassware? LOVE these cute glasses.
7. Throw Blanket: I have the green version of this blanket and it’s so soft and amazing. Add to her throw blanket collection with this soft one.
8. Mom bangle Bracelet: Personally, I think jewelry is the best gift to a mom. I think this bangle bracelet is so sweet and it’s an affordable option.
9. Name Necklace: Another jewelry piece idea but I’ve been seeing these name necklaces everywhere. Put her name or grandma name on it and gift this!
10. Bath Tray: Gift your mom the gift of pamper. These bath trays are so nice if she loves a bath and you could even make a basket with this, body lotion, bath salts, and even a pedicure too for the ultimate mama gift.
I hope this mother’s day gift ideas under $100 helps if you’re on the hunt. Have a fabulous week! xo