Most of y’all already know my love for coffee. I have about 2 cups of coffee a day AT LEAST. I’m definitely a hot coffee kinda girl but come the summer… I’m iced coffee all the way. Which is why I wanted to share a delicious iced coffee recipe with y’all today. It’s the best afternoon treat!
Chocolate Sea Salt Iced Coffee Recipe
- I love fresh coffee beans and I stocked up on some from Nordstrom. My husband and I will brew a pot in the morning, drink a cup, and then usually there is a glass left that I leave for the afternoon. I’ll turn the pot off so it can cool down and be ready for iced coffee by the afternoon slump.
- Not sure about y’all but I love Nordstrom’s ebar cafe at the mall. I always stopped for a coffee or tea there. Well, I’m excited to tell y’all that you can actually order their coffee beans online now! Let me just tell you, brew a cup of their coffee, and sit down to online shop and the experience is JUST as good as when we could go to the mall except this time, you’re in the comfort of your home sipping on Nordstrom coffee. They have many different quality blends, I’ll leave a picture below to check out.
- For this coffee recipe, I used the Manhattan blend which is so creamy and smooth. This one and the Kona coffee beans are my favorite by far.
Fill iced coffee cup of choice with ICE
- Fill your iced coffee cup up to the top with ice!! I love a lot of ice but the amount is up to your preference. Love this acrylic iced coffee cup!
Drizzle chocolate sauce in
- Depending on how sweet/chocolaty you want it, drizzle in some chocolate sauce. I love to do this on top of the ice so it slowly works its way down.
Add 1 tsp of sea salt
- Add a little bit of sea salt ( I love pink himalayan for this) to get a little bit of a salty taste to it with the sweet chocolate.
Pour coffee over and fill to about 3/4 of the cup
- Pour in the coffee! You can fill half way if you prefer it to be more creamy with milk.
Add Oat Milk to the top!
- I prefer oat milk with this recipe because it’s just so delicious with the chocolate sauce, salt, and the coffee blend.
Stir, and voila!!!
Seriously so good! Tag me if you try it and don’t forget to snag some Nordstrom coffee for yourself. P.S. Nordstrom was the first National retailer to launch a full line of coffees coming from supply chains that are including, empowering, and benefitting women. So awesome right?
Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring today’s post. Thank you for supporting the brands that make AMS possible.