1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Top 10 Still in Stock:
While the Nordstrom sale is amazing… they definitely promote how fast things sell out and to grab a Nordstrom card so you don’t miss anything. For those that have been patiently waiting for the sale to open up to all, you may have noticed a bunch of items have sold out. It stinks BUT there’s still some great items left that are in stock. Here’s my top 10 I think are worth the buy.
- All in Favor White Tee: I ALWAYS have multiple white tees and love refreshing them. This one is insanely soft + affordable.
- Denim Skirt: Great staple piece in your closet. This one is under $50
- Quay Sunglasses: LOVE these. And it’s a great opportunity to snag Quay on sale. They hold up so well!
- Animal Print Cami: Have styled this on my IG and y’all loved it. Also comes in black if the animal print is too much for you.
- Fall booties: Ordered these! Always love a good fall bootie.
- Satin Joggers: My mom ordered these and loves them! These can be worn with so much this Fall.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Kit: My favorite lip items! CT is incredible.
- Faux Leather Jacket: A perfect time to grab a leather jacket for the Fall. It’s hard to find one under $100 once Fall hits. Comes in black too but the white is SUPER fun.
- Smeg Toaster: We have this toaster and it’s goals. So chic on your countertop and works really good.
- Block heels: I’m all about the slip on block heel right now. These are gorgeous!
And that’s a wrap on my 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale blog posts! I’ll still be sharing a little bit on my IG until it ends but thanks for following along and shopping through my links for another annual Nords sale. xo!
Leave a Reply