I shared these pumpkin latte’s the other day on my feed. Wanted to add them here with step by step details too!
They’re not too sweet, but super delicious with a hint of pumpkin. Perfect coffee drink hot or iced at home to save ya on the Starbucks! Here’s the link to the amber glasses too.
Pumpkin Latte Recipe:
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pureè
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste
- Brown sugar to taste
- Optional: Collagen!
- Mix that up! Pour in a double shot of espresso (or coffee)
- If making iced, add in ice after the above has melted
- Add in oat milk or milk to top but leave a little room
- Topped foam: Half & half or heavy whipping cream with pumpkin pie spice- froth it and add to the top!
Let me know if y’all try the pumpkin latte! It’s super delicious.