Last week I was able to enjoy 6 days of family vacation with my husband and my side of family. Cabo has become one of our favorite spots (such an easy flight) so we try to all go once a year together.
We usually stay closer in Cabo San Lucas but this time we stayed in San Josè. It was amazing! I really enjoy the town and all there is to do around it. Since I’m pregnant, this trip looked quite different than our normal trips! No drunk nights, fun ATV rides, etc haha. But I fully enjoyed our relaxing week.
The Viceroy: Absolutely amazing and luxurious. They have hotel rooms and residential properties to buy. They also have a couple of restaurants too so if you’re staying near by, stop by the Viceroy for dinner and pictures!
When we travel with my family, for a week, we always do a big grocery store run the first day. It’s a lot trying to coordinate breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 7 people. We usually made breakfast and lunch (Josh and I would also get food at the pool), and then a couple dinners out. We also cooked fresh fish one night in our villa and ordered in pizza too. But here’s a few restaurants we ate at that we love!
- Jazmin’s- Casual and delicious authentic Mexican food. The enchiladas are to die for.
- La Lupita– A few buildings down from Jazmin’s. Such a fun vibe and delicious tacos and margs. We ate here last year so it was a must this trip!
- Fiorenza– Ate here for the first time and will absolutely be back! The Roberto pasta and margarita pizza omg. My husband and brother also bought a bottle of wine and said it was delicious. Very good Italian food plus they have live music.
- Cielomar at Viceroy– Rooftop restaurant at the hotel we stayed at. So delicious but definitely pricey.
- Flora Farms- Our absolute favorite! So fun to walk around the shops, grab dinner, and then ice cream. I love the versatile menu and everything is always delicious. Plus, the ice cream cart outside the restaurant is the best ice cream I’ve ever had!
- Rubas Bakery- Cute bakery in San Josè. Their lattes are good and I love the pastries.
- Acre– Sister restaurant to Flora Farms but this one is much more upscale. The restaurant gives me major Tulum vibes (another spot in Mexico I loved). The property is absolutely gorgeous you walk through this jungle walkway to get there. They have peacocks walking around and it’s very chic haha. But food and drinks were incredibly expensive and the menu is small. Not my favorite! I’d go back for the aesthetic and just get a drink and appetizer personally.