We made it to Friday! Whoohoo. Pat yourself on the back 😉 I know I’m a college student and the closest thing to ‘work wear’ I get is playing dress up and pretending I work, but a large portion of my readers are post-grad women who are looking for jobs, or already in the work world. I’ve ALWAYS loved the work wear outfit. It’s sophisticated and classy. Whenever I buy something now a days, I like it to be versatile to work for when I am post-grad and am working. The cute frilly tops are so fun but if it’s a pricier piece I make sure it’s one that will last the next 5 years of my life.
Pretty sure when I’m working, I’ll be wearing these pants everyday. They’re from Lululemon but I can’t find them anymore…. SO I’m linking others that are similar. BUT, these things are so breathable, flowy, and comfortable. IDK about y’all but if I’m sitting in an office from 9-5 I want to be comfortable. In the past summers when I would intern in an office, I ALWAYS wore the classic yet comfortable pieces. I didn’t want to sit at my desk and be fidgeting with my clothes all day.
Anyways, just wanted to pop in and give some work wear inspo today but as you can see in the title, I’m doing a Friday feels. I like to do this every once in a blue moon and share my favorite things as of recently as well as any life facts that are going on.
1. I’m LOVING this highlighter in shade ‘Champagne Pop.’ I was late to jump on the bandwagon but it’s soooooo worth it.
2. I recently ordered this dress, it’s absolutely darling.
3. Spring Break is a week from today… #soblessed.
4. I filed my intent to graduate!!!!!!! So crazy and I’ll be graduating from TTU next May.
5. I’ve been crazy over stripes lately… wait till y’all see my spring break looks (ALL stripes)
6. I’m reading a wonderful devotional right now that I can’t put down. It’s this one and perfect if you’re a big dreamer. (I am!)
7. Speaking of the lord, I’ve been struggling with getting super anxious lately and trying to control something that is out of my hands. I’m trying to remember that God has a plan and to keep praying.
8. These wedges are my largest purchase this Spring but SO worth it. Save up and get them!!!
9. About to splurge and buy these soon too.
10. My favorite post of the month was an inspirational one.
Okay, that’s it for today. Tonight, I’m going to a fun event with my girlfriends that happens once a month here in Lubbock so I’m SUPER pumped about this. I’m working on a post all about Lubbock and my favorite things here so expect that in the next few months. Thank y’all for reading and have a fun weekend ahead! xx
Shop The Post: