When I was a student I ALWAYS shopped places I could get a good student discount with. I still use my student account to get discounts LOL thankfully it still doesn’t register that I’ve graduated since I technically should’ve been graduating this May.
I thought it would be fun to share this for those of you in college or with kids in college!
Student Discounts To Remember:
One site to keep track of and know is Unidays. Basically, it’s a retail website that gathers brands and products and gives a good discount for students. Majority of the retailers that offer student discounting will have you sign up with Unidays anyways.
- Alex & Ani– 15% off in-store
- Asos– 10% off full priced items (occasionally 20% too!)
- Aeropostale– 15% off
- Banana Republic– 15% off in-store only
- American Eagle– 20% off for students
- Express– 15% off for students
- J. Crew- 15% off in store
- Joes Jeans- 25% off online
- Madewell– 15% off
- Nike– Students get 10% off
- Topshop– 10% off for students
- Vineyard Vines– 15% off in store
- MAC Cosmetics- 10% off site
- Sigma– 10% off!
- Adobe- 60% off creative cloud
- Amazon- 6 months of free Amazon prime!!
- Cinemark- discount varies at participating locations
- Office 365- 10% off
- Spotify/Hulu– $5 a month and you get free Hulu & showtime!
- Bed bath and Beyond- 20% off a single item (through Student Pop!)
- Buffalo Wild Wings- 10% off your purchase when you show your ID (at participating locations)
- Burger King- 10% off your purchase when you show your ID (at participating locations)
- Chick-Fil-A- free drink with each purchase (at participating locations!)
- Chipotle- Free drink with each purchase (at participating locations!)
I know this is quite the different post for AMS but I thought it may help some people!! I love me a good coupon or discount haha. Happy FRIDAY!! What are your plans this weekend?
Check out more college focused posts HERE.