Happy Monday my friends! Can’t believe we’re back to the week. I got back to Lubbock last night so really trying hard to get back on my schedule today. After a fun, whirlwind weekend, I’m moving a little slow haha.
I figured it was TIME for an updated skincare routine. It’s a little all over the place but I absolutely LOVE it. Let’s just jump in!
I actually made a whole YT video about the whole process behind my regimen but wanted to share links in this post a little bit about each.
First things first, my morning skincare is basically nonexistent. I found that my skin was actually doing better when I just woke up and didn’t do anything to my skin. I was overwashing it so I cut morning out and now I just do a light moisturizer since my skin is on the drier side.
MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE
- I use a light gel moisturizer. I’ve used the Tula Hydrating Cream for years but just decided to try the Origins Ginzing energy boosting moisturizer and I’m absolutely loving it.
Checkout the Youtube Video:
NIGHTTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE:
Alright y’alll……. this is a process. Going to run through things in each category. I shared in the video but the second my skin gets used to something it breaks out. So I like to have a couple of options per skincare item so I can switch it up each night.
- Ever Beauty Water: I started using this beauty water a year ago and absolutely love it. It takes everything off my skin so easily! This is an up and coming beauty brand BTW!
- Garnier Micellar Water: A great drugstore version of the above! Works like a charm I put on a cotton round and remove foundation and eye makeup.
- Tula Purifying Face Wash: I’m not kidding when I say this is the best face wash! I haven’t found anything as powerful and cleansing as this. Takes all that excess makeup RIGHT off.
- Osea ocean cleanser: This is a really great hydrating cleanser. It doesn’t strip my face as clean as the one above but this one I use every other night to keep some moisture in my skin.
- Tula resurfacing gel: This is a really cool product! After cleansing, you apply this to restore your pH levels in your skin. It feels so good after applying this!
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream: A refreshing, transforming night time cream. I love this stuff, not too heavy, but also a good thicker moisturizer.
- La Mer: The ultimate splurge….. but 100% worth it. I use this VERY sparingly and only once a week. It’s a very dense, thick cream that always gets my dry skin in shape.
- Osea Atmosphere protection cream: This stuff is like a heavy gel moisturizer and my skin always feels SO smooth after using.
- Coconut/rosehip oil: The one I have I purchased for $6 from Marshalls and I LOVE it. You could always order a rosehip oil and mix it with some cold pressed coconut oil and voila! I love mixing my oils into my moisturizers for ultimate hydration.
- Vitamin C Serum: SO great for brightening, hydrating, and helping with lines or unwanted spots. Again, I mix this in with my moisturizer.
- Tula Eye Cream: A really nice light eye cream. I love the applicator too it’s very cooling!
- BareMinerals Soothing Eye Cream: A really great soothing eye cream for fine lines. I’ve seen a difference in my lines majorly!
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma: SUCH a splurge…. like wow. But so worth it in my opinion. This stuff feels amazing under your eyes and really helps with puffiness.
- LilyAna Naturals: Best $20 I’ve EVER spent. This is what cleared up my harsh cystic acne 2.5 years ago. I use every few days now and ALL the time for breakouts. Such a great retinol!
- Osea sea vitamin boost: Super refreshing on the skin!
- Rose Spray: A daytime favorite but I love this to refresh and wake up my skin.
Daytime SPF favorites:
- Supergoop moisturizer: I love this moisturizer before being in the sun. Doesn’t break me out and very hydrating. It’s SPF 40
- Dermalogica Prisma Protect: Another great moisturizer for the pool. SPF is so important and this one is SPF 30 and very light.
- Tinkle Razors: I use these to dermaplane, shave my face for extra smoothness when putting on makeup, and to get off dry skin. I love this thing! Plus Josh uses it too haha.
Whew…… please tell me you have this many skincare products too?? Haha. Thanks so much for reading and hanging out with me today. Hope you ROCK this week! xx