It’s the weekend yet again… insert all the praise hands. 🙂 I’m heading to Austin this weekend for a wedding with Josh but I’m here to tell y’all about my trip LAST weekend that was incredible. Myself and 9 other girls (blogger friends!) all drove into Fredericksburg last Friday for a super fun girls weekend. This was my first time to go and I had A BLAST.
I’m sure most of y’all have heard about Fredericksburg but if not, it’s out towards Austin/ Hill country area and is a unique spot in Texas known for their Texas wineries. It’s an adorable little town with so much charm and character. It’s the perfect getaway on a budget- and even the perfect bachelorette destination too!
Where We Stayed:
We stayed in the cutest area with Absolute Charm Luxury Accommodations. They have home options ALL over Fredericksburg but we stayed in the Bella Manor House and also had the Lavender Suite and Carriage House rooms as well for everyone. Me and two other girls slept in the Lavender Suite and it was PRECIOUS.
Girls Trip to Fredericksburg Itinerary
We got in around 6:30pm and stopped by HEB and went to grab keys. After getting settled in the house we chatted, drank wine, ate a cheese board, and we ordered delicious pizza from West End Pizza Co. (Seriously SO GOOD!)
On Saturday morning, we woke up and headed to Sunset Grill for breakfast. It was a really cute and quaint spot and I had the smoked salmon eggs Benedict. After that, we changed and waited for our wine tour bus to pick us up!
We spent the day with Absolute Charm Wine Tours visiting the following vineyards:
- Hilmy Cellars: To start, they have a dog in there so it started off amazing haha. All the staff was so kind and talkative and I LOVED the wines best at this one. I like very dry wine and they are known for more dry options. The setting was fabulous and they had a fun back patio.
- Signor Vineyards: This vineyard was the most picture perfect one. Y’all… it is seriously a dream walking up to it! The landscaping and every detail is gorgeous. I loved this one because they have a huge area to sit outside and we all piled into a white picnic table and enjoyed all sorts of wine. It was the BEST!!! One of my followers even messaged me that her fiancè proposed to her there last weekend and I couldn’t help but think how dreamy this place is to get engaged in.
- Lost Draw Cellars: To be honest, I was one too many wine glasses deep when we reached our third location. I remember loving the setting of this one as well and it was nice because they had a large backroom for our size party. I loved the wines I tasted and had so much fun!
After a day of wine…. we all went back and got ready for dinner because we were HUNGRY. We had reservations for a nice place but after our day all we wanted was some Mexican food haha. We went to Mamacita’s and it was really good!
After dinner, we went out on the TOWN. Haha. Our driver from AC Wine Tours plays piano for the bar, 78624, so we went to see him play and the whole aesthetic of this place was super sophisticated and cool. Afterwards, we went to Crossroads Saloon which was SUPER fun and lots of people were there dancing.
We started Sunday with brunch at Emma + Ollie which I LOVED. Their menu was small but incredible and it was another quaint spot. They also have a bakery with treats too.
After we ate, we had to work!! We spent a bunch of hours on Sunday shooting pictures for each other. After a day of photos, 4 of the girls left, and 6 of us stayed and went to Hondo’s for the ultimate afternoon snack. We ordered ALL the fried food and cheese haha. It was delicious.
After our snack, we walked up and down Main street which has all sorts of shops, and we stopped into Clear River Ice Cream which was such a cool diner-esque spot with AMAZING ice cream. I got this sea salt cookie flavor. From there, we ended our night at the house, watching TV and making dinner for ourselves haha.
This trip was SUCH a blast and I had the best time with all of these girls. Be sure to check them out:
- Geordian- Adore More With Geor
- Hannah- Oh What A Sight To See
- Kirstin – Styled by Sequins
- Savannah- The Trendy Gal Blog
- Brooke- Brooke Kenney
- Nickie -In The Grey Blog
- Hillary- Hillary Cripps
- Mackenzie- Mackenzie Bay
- Ali- AlixHanahan
Let me know if you end up going to Fredericksburg! Thanks so much for reading and have the best weekend. xo