Anyone tired of the #Nsale yet?! I know y’all probably are haha. I wanted to share ONE last post in case anyone is still shopping or looking around. Today, I’m sharing my personal top 10 fall staples from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale that are still in stock. If you’re looking for some great staple pieces to invest in, keep reading!
TOP 10 FALL STAPLES:
1.Blazer Dress: A blazer dress is a huge fall staple to me! From work to play, this “boss girl” dress is so chic!
2. AG Jeans: AG jeans are amazing! I think a black skinny jean is a huge fall staple. You will wear all the time!
3. Fall work blouse: A gorgeous sweater that works for work and the weekends! So classy, cozy, and can be styled with skirts, pants, jeans, etc.
4. Faux Leather Leggings: THE leggings for Fall. Spanx are 100% worth it. They are sold out of the faux leather ones I have but these are a close 2nd and in stock. They have a moto texture to them which is really cute for fall.
5. Casual Sweater: A slouchy sweater that you will wear multiple times a week haha. A great staple!
6. Blanket Scarf: What’s Fall without a blanket scarf!? Look at how thick and cozy this one is. Love the fall colors in it as well.
7. Booties: Blondo is a super awesome shoe brand. Great quality that will last! I love the look of these booties and they’re waterproof!
8. Suede boots: From the same brand as above. A good knee high suede boot is a fall must for me. These are great and come in other colors.
9. Long cardigan: Cardigans are a must for everyone! I specifically love the look of this long one. The material is perfect for fall as well. Comes in multiple colors!
10. Faux leather moto jacket: If you don’t have one of these in your closet yet… girl, you MUST grab! I promise you’ll wear more than you think. You’ll grab for dinner, nights out with your girls, for a Saturday day date, and maybe even work depending on dress code.
Those are my top 10 fall staples that are still in stock! Thanks for stopping by 🙂
Leave a Reply