Someone asked me to make a post about comfortable shoes probably over a year ago and y’all I have had my little sticky note of that post idea ever since!! Finally getting around to actually doing it haha.
I know we are all starting to shop for Fall and are on the hunt for some cute booties. Today I wanted to share some brands that I know are super duper comfortable and great for all you working girls looking for comfortable shoes to wear to work but also up to trend and perfect for Fall. Here’s my top 10 I think that you cannot go wrong with at work!
10 COMFORTABLE SHOES FOR WORK
- Slip-on Sneaker– Dr. Scholl’s is one of the best brands for comfortable shoes. They are KNOWN for their comfort. These slip-on sneakers are a great fall staple and would be PERFECT for those that work in more casual office settings or work on your feet all day. They’re comfy, cute, and you will love!
- Snakeskin bootie wedges– Super stylish yet, the mini wedge is going to support your feet a little more than a heel. Love the snakeskin print!
- Pointy-toe bootie- These booties are SO chic I am in love with them. I think a pointy-toe screams “boss girl”. These are an AWESOME deal right now so if they have your size, I’d snatch a pair at this price! Their shoes are always so comfortable.
- Black booties- A good basic black bootie for work throughout the fall. This boot cannot fail you!!
- Nude block heel- I seriously love these block heels. I have the nude pair and they are so comfortable, y’all! Perfect heel for work. They also have a higher heel option as well.
- Leopard flats- I think a ballet flat is such a staple. They’re feminine, versatile, and always work for a business setting or day to day wear. I think the leopard print is IT for fall.
- Fall Loafer- You truly cannot go wrong with a good loafer. These are SUPER cute and I love the brand. I love the two-tone between the snake skin and black. These would be great for the office, a casual dinner date, meetings, etc.
- Strappy heels- How cute!? These would be a great heel for a business professional setting and would also be great for the weekend!
- Perforated booties- These booties are comfortable and the perfect option if your feet get hot often. The perforated detail lets your feet breathe!
- Wedge sneaker- These are like #1 just with a wedge! I have a similar pair and I LOVE them…. you will get so much use out of these and they’re a great option to buy even if they’re too casual for your office.
That’s it! Which pair of comfortable shoes is your favorite for your work setting!? Thanks for reading, gals. Talk to y’all soon! xx