Hi friends! Hope your week is going amazing. Today I’m talking skincare which has been so interesting to me lately. My skin is pretty acne prone but I’ve kept it together and under control the past 2 years. Lately, it’s been breaking out because of all the stress with the wedding and work so I decided to do a diagnostic test with Skinsei to see what exact products my skin may need right now.
Not sure if y’all have heard of Skinsei but it’s a personalized skincare company that creates a skin regimen that’s personal to you based on your lifestyle factors.
What Factors Play into Your Skin:
- UV – This is why we are supposed to wear SPF everyday…. Which is something I DO NOT do and wish I did. I usually get my SPF from my foundation.
- Exercise – The amount of movement and exercise you’re getting plays a big role into your skin.
- Climate + Air Quality – I didn’t realize until I took the diagnostic test how much the air quality and climate plays such a role into your skin and the skin’s texture.
- Diet– When my diet is poor, so is my skin! Diet is HUGE for skin.
- Sleep + Stress– Another factor that if my skin is breaking out, it’s probably from lack of sleep or a lot of stress.
The diagnostic test asks you a series of questions surrounding the above factors and makes a personalized routine for YOU since not one person’s skin is the exact same. If you’re looking into trying Skinsei definitely check out my code for 20% off. Code: AUDREY20
My skincare set consisted of a cleansing milk for extra hydration, toner, serum, moisturizer, and a finishing lotion to help with inflammation and redness on my skin.
Hope y’all enjoyed this post and learned a little about what factors play into your skin!