Big birthday MOOD! It’s my birthday today! I always share a fun birthday post and this year, wanted to share 23 things I love to do... because I’m 23 today! So excited for another year of growth.
Today I’m spending the day with my parents down in Bishop Arts. We’re eating lunch at one of my favorite restaurants there and shopping/walking around. Tonight, Josh and I are going to a restaurant in the design district that I’ve been dying to try. It’s supposed to be super glitzy and have incredible cocktails.
23 Things I love To Do
1. Go to a coffee shop – Truly nothing I love more than a cute aesthetic coffee shop with a yummy latte.
2. Stay in with a cheese board and wine- We LOVE to have friends over to our house and make a cheese board and drink ALL the wine.
3. Travel to new countries- Duh! I think a lot of us love this but I love traveling to new countries and getting to experience new culture.
4. Read blogs- Something y’all may not know about me but I started my blog almost 5 years ago because I LOVED reading blogs. I still read my top 4 favorite bloggers blog posts every.single.morning.
5. Re-organzie my home- Love a freshly cleaned home. I genuinely love re-organzing when I take the time for it.
6. Walk wealthy neighborhoods and dream about one of them being my own home one day- Haha! Anyone else? I love to walk marley girl through wealthy neighborhoods and look at all the homes. It’s so fascinating and I get to dream about my own fantasy home!!
7. Get my hair done- The most relaxing thing ever. I love when they wash your hair especially- one of my favorite things in the world.
8. Watch youtube videos- Like I mentioned with the blogs, I love watching youtuber’s too. It’s such a fun past-time and it gives me a ton of inspiration.
9. Think about new business ideas- I’m a solo-preneur by heart. My mind is always going with new business ideas. For now, my main priority is my blog though!!!
10. People watch from a cafè- People watching is so fascinating. Love setting up my laptop outside of a cafè and just people watch as everyone walks by. Creepy or no??? HA!
11. Dress up and go to a nice dinner- As much as I love to stay home…. I LOVE to dress up and eat a nice dinner.
12. Browse home decor stores- Z Gallerie, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Restoration Hardware…. the list goes on and I just love to browse!
13. Morning quiet time- Very much so cherish my morning quiet time. It’s like 15-30 mins of just silence before my day gets consumed by social media.
14. Overwhelm my animals with all the kisses- My animals definitely love and hate me. I totally love to just overwhelm them with ALL the hugs and kisses, especially the cats because I know they hate it.
15. Grab a drink with a friend (love a good happy hour)- I LIVE for a good happy hour. Not only do I love cheaper drinks and apps, but I even love that I get to go enjoy it but still can home home by like 7:30pm and eat dinner.
16. Sit on the beach and read a book- Not sure there’s anything more relaxing than sitting on the beach, listening to the ocean, and reading a book.
17. Look at baby pictures of my cats- Yup… this is really something I love to do.
18. Go to a workout class- Workout classes are my jam!!! Try to fill my schedule up with them at least once a day. It’s great for not only my health but also my anxiety.
19. Encourage other girls to go after what they want- One thing I’ve loved over the last year is encouraging friends to go after what they want. It made all the difference in my life and I love to help friends do it too!
20. Share my life- The reason I have a blog and public social media… I LOVE to share my life!! I think in a world of so much hate and criticism, it’s fun to share my life (good and bad) over social media and connect with other women.
21. Meet new people!!- I love to meet new people! I have a hard time getting CLOSE to people, as I keep my heart pretty guarded and am also VERY independent but I truly love to meet new friends over coffee, drinks, or just out and about.
22. A girls weekend with college friends- Girls weekends are the best aren’t they!?? Seeing my college friends is honestly the best thing now that we don’t all live in the same place anymore.
23. Surprise my husband with cookies, ramen, and beer- LOL. My husband doesn’t ask for much except he loves his beer and loves his ramen even more. I love surprising him after a long day to some of his favorite things.
Twenty-three random things I love to do haha!! A lot of y’all have followed me since I started this blog back when I was 18….thanks so much for sticking around and here’s to 23!! XO