Happy Monday! Starting my morning with devotionals and gratitude… it seriously sets my mood for the day in the best way possible. Also, I picked a quote to go by this week, wanted to share with y’all in case someone else needs to read this too:
“Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.”
The Sephora Sale started this past friday for Rouge members, but releases tomorrow for VIB members. Sharing my TOP 5 high-end makeup favorites lately in today’s post with y’all.
High-End Makeup Products I’m Loving
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick: Love the way this lipstick looks on your lips. I have a few colors and they blend beautifully.
- Hourglass Seamless Foundation Stick: One of my favorites for a natural, but full coverage makeup look. Feels like nothing on your skin too and blends seamlessly.
- Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette: My favorite palette right now. Gorgeous, pigmented, warm shades. I use every color!
- Too Faced Lip Injection Gloss: Love this gloss to add a little bit of plumpness to my lips. This tingles quite a bit and really works!
- Charlotte Tilbury Contour Palette: The bronzer in this is GOLD. Very neutral on the skin and doesn’t look orange what so ever. Love the highlight too, this duo is easy to travel with also.