The Sephora sale is HERE! I loveee beauty products and makeup so much. Wanted to round up my top faves from the past year for y’all!
What To Know About the Sephora Sale:
The Spring savings event is my favorite to stock up on items I’m almost out of and also try some new things out. Sephora does this by tier level depending on how much you spend.
- Rouge level: 20% off and can shop right now!
- VIB level: 15% off and can access April 5th (today!)
- Beauty Insider: 10% off that everyone can access starting April 7
Code: SAVESPRING for 10-20% off depending on your level.
What I love by category:
P.S. All makeup featured is cruelty free as well!
I am a huge foundation lover kinda girl haha. At one point I used to have like 20 different foundation too lol… idk why but I just love them. These are my top 5 and I could NOT leave any of these out. I use them all for different reasons too.
- Rare Beauty Touch Foundation- This is probably my most used / versatile foundation. It blends seamlessly, feels like nothing on the skin, looks luminous and can be a light or full coverage foundation.
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint- Started using last fall and it’s used weekly in my makeup routine. I typically wear it for work from home days, errands, etc. The perfect natural everyday skin tint. Only downside is that it does smell, but after it’s set you can’t smell it.
- Bounce Skin Tint– Newest addition to the lineup but one I wanted to mention. Has Niacinamide and HA in it too!
- Lawless Conseal the Deal– My GO-TO long wear full coverage foundation. You can put this on at 7am and it will still look the same by 9pm. It’s gorgeous and very liquid-y so it blends incredibly. I wear it for photos, weekends, and just when I want to feel good!
- Born This Way Matte- My special occasion foundation. This stuff is another that lasts all day and gives full coverage. It dries matte which isn’t typically my favorite HOWEVER this one is beautiful and I love it for special events. Makes your skin look airbrushed and porcelain.
Concealer + Setting
Kosas powder is the BEST for setting your face and under-eyes. Not too heavy either and almost has a luminous effect to it. As for concealers, Ilia true skin concealer blends beautifully and is great at covering blemishes. Plus it has vitamin C in it. Conseal the deal has caffeine in it, is super creamy and they have a bunch of color options. Definitely the best clean concealer I’ve tried!
Blush + Bronzer
Iconic London Duo– Absolutely in love with the blush + the highlight in this. The blush is the perfect coral shade for summer.
Patric Ta Blush– His blushes are so gorgeous! This one is shade She’s Seductive and is great for everyday wear
Patrick Ta Bronzer duo– I use this everyday! I love the cream contour portion it’s very easy to use and then I go on top with the bronzer below it.
Ilia Bronzer– Beautiful bronzer that’s super pigmented! I use this one a ton in the Summer plus it has jojoba oil so it’s hydrating and no fragrance!
What I’m loving for my hair! All cruelty free brands
Oribe Dry Texture Spray– Smells heavenly and not too gritty! I use this instead of hairspray
Oribe Moisturizing Cream– Great conditioning balm for your hair! I use after the shower to condition my ends. Basically a leave in conditioner
ACV Hair Rinse- If you get one hair product let it be this! Cleanses my scalp so well. I am buying another bottle during the sale too!
Beautybio Dry Shampoo- Whoops not sold at Sephora… but best dry shampoo I’ve found!
Gisou Heat Protectant– A bit of a splurge but so worth it! I love this stuff. It’s infused with propolis which fortifies your hair with oils and vitamins.
Ouai Hair Mask- Love this hair mask! I use every other week on my hair
Couldn’t pick a favorite mascara because I love them all!
My base skincare (face wash, moisturizers, serums, etc) is Dime Skincare but I have a few add-ins from the Sephora sale I use on a weekly/monthly basis.
Ultra Repair Cream- Saves my skin in the Winter! Great thick moisturizer if you have dry skin
Liquid Exfoliant– The saving grace for clogged pores! This is a toner I use about 1-2x a week when my skin is congested.
Tanning drops– Use these 2-3x a week on my face for self tanner. Does not break me out and gives the perfect sunkissed glow.
Hydration Mask– Another one I just love when my skin is dry. It’s a sleeping mask so I will put over my moisturizer at night and wake up with extra hydrated and brightened skin!
Good Genes– Basically a facial in a bottle. Love this stuff and love the Sunday Riley brand/team.
BeautyBio Microneedling Tool– If you have hyperpigmention, acne scars, etc. This tool could be really beneficial. Helps your serums sink into you skin deeper to work better!
Last Makeup Recs-
For lips…. the lawless liner is truly amazing and so is the forget the filler gloss! It’s a very thick gloss with a hint of color and makes your lips look extra hydrated and smooth. I also love the buxom glosses and this lip oil is a great cheaper option compared to the Dior lip oil. Keeps them hydrated and looking beautiful!
Dirty Vanilla Perfume– If you like masculine/smoky scents I bought this last year and it’s one of my favorites. It’s plant based too so doesn’t give me a headache.
Brazilian Crush body spray– the perfect pool/beach scent. Always keep in my pool bag!
Necessaire Body Exfoliator– I love all of their products! This and the body wash are so so good. Plus it has Salicylic acid in it to help with body acne.