Finally getting around to sharing my skincare routine with you all! My skin has had some issues since January… I am finally starting to get it all under control and wanted to share my routine/ products I’ve used the past few months consistently.
I use quite a few products and different ones on different days. I know everyone’s skin is different but for me, I’ve seen the best results when I switch things up. My skin gets EASILY used to the same products so I’m constantly rotating/ switching things.
Supplements are huge! Especially depending on what kind of skin issues you’re dealing with. I take a daily probiotic, and liquid collagen that helps with skin.
Cleansing Routine PM:
These are the products I use every night consistently.
- Retinol – My all-time favorite affordable retinol. Have used this for 4 years and it’s great for acne.
- Self tanning drops– Mix with my moisturizer for a little color on my face. I have the shade dark.
- PM moisturizer: Love this cream for nighttime. Doesn’t irritate my skin either.
- Niacinamide: Amazing for acne! I’ve seen small, subtle results from this. Nothing huge! It’s supposed to help with texture too.
Twice a week products:
- Honeymoon glow serum: An AHA natural exfoliant serum. Love this about once a week to exfoliate my skin.
- Wishful Yo Glow Enzyme Scrub: This is another exfoliator that helps dead skin while leaving a beautiful glow to your skin afterwards.