Today I wanted to share my review of the Billie Razor since I FINALLY tried it after all the hype! Speaking of hype, you’ve most likely heard of this razor since it’s literally been all over the internet… well I finally tried it and want to share my honest opinion!
I’ve always picked up my razors from the grocery store and usually use a single razor for 6 months…. no joke haha. So figured it’s maybe time to jump on a subscription service so I can have a fresh new razor / blades delivered when I need. I started with their $9 starter kit which includes 2 blades, the magic holder, and the razor handle. You can change, cancel, or delay your order at any time too.
- They donate 1% of revenue to support women and important causes around the world
- Products are CLEAN. No sulfates, parabens, formaldehydes, GMOs, drying alcohols, synthetic dyes, fragrances, cheap foaming agents, unstable silicones or BHT.
- No pink tax
About the Products:
- 5 super sharp blades that are rust free
- Charcoal Shave soap
- Comfortable handle
- Has a very pearlescent glow to it
- Extremely soft + lotion like
- Contains: aloe, shea butter, sage, and olive oil.
- No aerosol can
I’ve been very impressed with the close shave the razor gives me and the shave cream leaves my skin non-irritated and very smooth for after the shower. I’ve also applied self tanner afterwards and it goes on extremely smooth after shaving with Billie. Also, the charcoal bar around the blade doesn’t foam up too much and provides the perfect amount of smoothness.
So far, I’m very pleased with this razor! I also wanted to note that it’s won multiple awards including Allure’s Best of Beauty award. You really can’t beat the price and the convenience of it showing up on your doorstep. Let me know if you give it a try too!
This post is in collaboration with Billie. Thanks for supporting the brands that make AMS possible.