Happy Friday friends! Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving. We are in full cyber weekend mode over here. Did you see my giant Cyber week list? So many of my favorite brands are on there but now more than ever, we need to support small. Small businesses really took a hit this year and they need us.
I asked y’all on IG to send your favorite small businesses so I could share them. See below for a full list of small businesses y’all recommended and also a few I personally love too.
Decor / Home / Kitchen:
- Initially Obsessed – Use code AUDREY10 too! We have a few of these books around our house, they make a great gift.
- Feliz Modern– Super fun and bright home decor and gifts. Such a fun page!
- GreenPan– Ceramic non-stick cookware…. new cookware makes a nice gift for parents
- Equal Parts – Non toxic, superior non stick pans. We love the stock pan.
- Open Spaces – I LOVE their entry way rack. They have great organization pieces.
- Fill It Forward – A really cool company that inspires people and companies to reuse.
- Flourish in Frills – One of my close friends boutiques! Adorable, everyday fashion at a great price. Grab your holiday outfits here!
- Ella Bleu – Cute, local fashion boutique.
- Shop Bolde – Cute, everyday fashion pieces and gold jewelry
- Maya Lee Boutique– Super trendy cute fashion, also has some ADORABLE activewear.
- Alder Willow – Another cute clothing boutique, love their sweaters.
- Kiki LaRue – I’ve seen their stuff on IG and it’s ADORABLE. They’re doing 50% off right now too.
- Love Note Boutique Cute everyday style, love the tie dye t-shirt dress.
- Shop Above All – So many neutral pieces and everything is super cute.
- Gracefully Gorgeous Gals – OMG…. adorable & positive tshirts! So precious.
- MAD Boutique– Love her page and the backdrop for her clothing pieces.
- Lojewels – Their page is adorable…. doing 20% off jewelry and scarves too.
- Rivalry Runway – I have a few of her pieces and LOVE THEM! The city lips denim jacket is my all time fave.
- Andi Lynn Designs – I have a few pieces from her and love them. Classic, gold jewelry that will last and she donates to help end human trafficking.
- Chic Masks- I have a couple of masks and a chain from her. SUPER chic and fun to gift a girlfriend this season.
- KustomsByKels– Adorable beaded bracelets. I have a couple and love them! These would make cute gifts to friends or to throw in a stocking stuffer.
- Wrapped. By Sav – Affordable and effortless handmade jewelry.
- Nikki Smith Designs– Gold jewelry, masks, and more! Plus she’s doing a sale.
Beauty / Skincare:
- Nécessaire – Their body wash & scrub are to die for. Would be a perfect gift for a mother in law.
- Euphoric Suds– Homemade soap bars…. and they look amazing.
- RARA CLUB – I have their lash and brow CBD serum and love it…. highly recommend. You can also search for Black businesses to support on her page as well.
- M Street Studio– Beautiful handmade pieces- love her earrings!
- Guardian Angel Design – Check out her IG page…. gorgeous designs.
- The Twisted Shot – Organic, healthy drinks and shots.
- Lucky Pepper Company – She has a page for brides where you can work with her to create something for your bridal party… so cool!
- T-Shirt Quilts by Susan – Have a bunch of jerseys or sorority shirts!? Susan makes quilts out of these so you have keep forever. I have one being made with my sorority shirts.
Small + Black Owned Businesses:
- 54kibo– Contemporary, African design home decor and it is SO freaking cool. I love her towels.
- Mocha Whip – Amazing shea butter cream for your body. It’s all selling fast!
- REBDOLLS – Amazing clothing store with the latest trends.
- Pretty Well Beauty – Clean beauty!! Her coffee face scrub looks incredible.
- The Crafter Prints– Handmade prints, cards, and more.
- Peak and Valley– Herbal, adaptogenic supplements… have a few in my cart!
- Cheola Designs – Stunning jewelry and accessories. Love her beaded bracelets.
- Focus and Frame Eyewear – Need new sunglasses or frames? They have really cool styles.
- Grace X Lovejoy – Masks, T-shirts, and more…. all streetwear based!
- Jenny Bean Candles – She has great holiday candles.
- The Bold Collection – Classic jewelry pieces
- Magic Hour – A little bit of everything here, want their ceramic mugs!
- Fount Board & Table– One of my favorites to grab a cup of coffee at!
- Tattered Style– A curated goods store in Dallas
- GROW Plant Shop – Specialty plant store in Fort Worth
- Caffeinated Beauty Bar– Super cute and fun store in Bishop Arts…. would be cute to bring your girl gang to.
- Groovy’s – They have so many cute gift ideas!
- Commissary – Neighborhood deli and shop in Dallas
- THREE – Vibrant and fun clothing boutique!
- Mod + Jo– Based in Bishop Arts, dying to get into their store!
- All Good Things– Gift store and their motto is all about kindness which I LOVE.
- KelMari– Accessory company that is educating people about the country of El Salvador and their culture.
Hope this helps with your holiday shopping this year if you wanted to support small! Have a FANTASTIC weekend, friends.
Leave a Reply