Hi friends! Popping in to share some winter cocktails with y’all today. Josh and I made a few over the weekend and they are GOOD. *I found these recipes on Pinterest and crafted the drinks to my own personal taste!
Winter Cocktails To Try
- Cinnamon Hot Toddy
- Espresso Peppermintini
- Christmas Sugar Cookie Cocktail
Ps. Don’t forget to check out my healthy hot chocolate recipe after!
Cinnamon Hot Toddy
- On the stove top, add in about a cup of water, orange slices, lemon juice, and two cinnamon sticks
- Let simmer about 5 mins
- Pour into glass
- Add 1-2 shots of Bourbon whiskey
- Cinnamon stick for garnish!
- 1.5 shots Kahlua
- 1 shot peppermint schnapps (or vodka)
- 1 shot of fresh brewed espresso
- Splash of oat milk (or cream)
- ice & shake!
- 3 shots baileys Irish cream
- 1 shot vodka
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
- Ice & shake
- Sprinkle with nutmeg
Watch the Process of Making These Cocktails!
Which one are you going to try!? The espresso martini was of course my favorite. Next time we make the hot toddy, we’ll be adding way more water haha! Tag me if you try so I can see your pretty drinks! xo!