June FLEW by! I am so excited for all the July holds (lots of relaxing and hanging at home, but have a friends wedding and my brother turning 21!)
Thought I could share some random favorites I had this month, since a few of these I haven’t even had a chance to share on stories how much I love!
- Skims bodysuit- OMG, so comfy! I can’t believe how tiny it looks but it stretches so well. Extremely flattering on and I ordered a small.
- Air mesh undies– Shared these a part of my Tommy John haul but these have been a favorite lately because of how breathable they are. Necessary for Summer!
- Amazon shorts- If you watch my stories, you know how much I love these! Have then in two colors and they fit and feel amazing.
- Oversized blazer- Even though it’s getting too toasty out for these, I’ve loved rocking an oversized blazer lately for date night. It elevates an entire look in my opinion.
- Ritual hair oil- I used this a couple of years ago and loved it… forgot about it… and recently picked it back up and can’t get over how much I love it. Smells great and isn’t too greasy.
- No.12 Body tan– Switched to this self tanner about a month ago and it’s perfect for summer. Applies like a lotion but gives an incredible tan and glow to the skin.
- Hailey Bieber Nails– Kept seeing these on Tiktok so had to get and I have to say I’m pretty obsessed. It’s like a pearlized/chrome nail look. I just showed my nail lady a pic!
Home / Life
June went by fast and was so fun! A few favorites below
- Watched The Summer I Turned Pretty– If you haven’t started it yet, PLEASE DO. It’s soooo cute and such a great Summer show.
- Stay at Hotel Drover- Josh and I did a little staycation at one of our favorite Fort Worth hotels. I saved my stories to a highlight if you missed it.
- Acai bowls– Can’t stop won’t stop with these! Just so delicious in the Summer haha. Usually grab mine from Nekter.
- An organized pantry– Shared on stories and my blog how I reorganized our pantry.
- These fish tacos– Made for dinner one night and have been wanting again and again since. Making for us tonight actually haha!
Leave a Reply