Happy #weddingwednesday! We are almost 2 weeks away from the wedding. I’m so excited to be sharing ALL of the details of my bachelorette in Las Vegas.
About a year ago we started talking about the bachelorette and I went back and forth between Nashville and Vegas. I’d never been to either but decided Vegas in true bachelorette tradition. SO glad I did because it was so much fun!! If you’re looking for ideas, decorations, vegas recs, etc. I hope this post helps!
This was the invitations I sent out (via text) to everyone a couple of weeks before the trip. A lot of the girls loved it because they were able to plan outfits accordingly and get excited for what we were doing. It also helps people prepare how much money to bring / expect to spend.
As you can see, we had a pretty jam packed itinerary. We didn’t do any sort of specific dress code that first night but the second night was a studio 54 theme and SO perfect for a bachelorette in Las Vegas.
- 7am: Arrive in Vegas. We all kind of trickled in throughout the day but me and one of my girlfriends were the first to arrive at 7am. We waited on a friend and then ubered into town.
- 10am: Pics in front of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign!! Because…. we had too!!
- 11am-3pm: We were waiting on our room so we put our bags with the hotel and walked around, grabbed breakfast, and waited FOREVER (what it felt like) for our room!
- 3pm-7pm: Get ready for the evening and decorate hotel room. We brought a TON of decorations and spent a couple of hours putting a fun photo wall together and decking out our room in all the BACH items.
- 7:30pm: Drinks at the chandelier bar. This was one of my favorite memories! The chandelier bar is STUNNING, and very chic. It’s inside of the Cosmopolitan and just so fabulous. We all ordered a couple of rounds of Cosmo’s.
- 9pm: Dinner at Beauty & Essex. We tried to plan drinks and dinners within the same hotel so we just walked upstairs to get to this restaurant inside of the Cosmopolitan which was super nice. Loved the food and the vibe of this place! It’s more family style meals so we ordered a variety and split everything.
- 10pm and beyond: So we went ahead and put clubs on the itinerary that we wanted to go too but we knew it would probably change and it did! I’ll go into detail why, below, but this night we went to Marquee (in the cosmo as well) and got a table and it was SO FUN. We stayed until like 3:30am and literally all of us had no idea it was even that time of night haha.
- 10am: Wake up, get ready, mimosas. We slept in a tad bit and then started getting ready and drinking… again lol. I got the girls these cute robes so we all wore them and got ready for the day.
- 12pm: Herringbone Patio for brunch. This was inside the Aria (SUCH a gorgeous hotel… I wanna stay their next!) And this patio was SO laid back and fabulous. We requested the outdoor patio and they had a DJ, it was by the pool, and the seating was comfortable and fun. We all got mimosa’s, and shared a variety of plates. Fun fact, this is my dad’s favorite lunch spot haha!
- 2-4pm: Walk the strip! The rest of the daytime we explored, walked the strip, went into the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, all throughout the strip basically. There is SO much to see and do… and drink lol!
- 4pm: Kendra Scott Color Bar Party. I set up a color bar party with KS and it was SO fun. The girls all got to pick something out and they had champagne and sweets for us. They also had this polaroid and we had WAY too much fun snapping pics of us and everything. This was such a girly, laid back part of our trip. Also, their store is in the Fashion Show mall which was really fun to walk as well. Wherever you go for your bach, this is SUCH a fun idea to do all together. You could even set this up and have each girl pick something out to wear to the wedding.
- 6pm: Taco Bell!! So Vegas has a Taco Bell Cantina which is so stinking fun. It’s like a club almost lol. Their drinks have alcohol in them and loud music bumping. We all got an early dinner here and some pregame drinks!
- 6:30pm-7:30pm: Freshen up for the night, drink, photos. We took this time to get ready again, eat our taco bell, and take photos! Since the theme was studio 54 we set up another fun photo wall which was like a disco ball theme.
- 8pm: Lingerie Shower. If you’re reading this and a bride to be, you HAVE to do this!!! At first I was like eh, I don’t care about this but the girls all got me SO many cute little sets and really funny items LOL. I was dying laughing opening up everything. So much fun to do!!
- 8:30pm: Dinner at Catch! We were a little late to this but I ate at Catch in NYC in September and it was amazing. I knew we HAD to eat there when we were in Vegas especially because it is BEAUTIFUL as you walk in. Like, decked out in all the flowers. This place is another shared plate restaurant and can be very expensive hence why we ate Taco Bell first lol. We ate some delicious sushi and drank wine!
- 10:30pm: Chippendale Show. This is a male stripper show LOL and it was literally everyone’s favorite memory from the trip. I didn’t know what to expect but it was SO MUCH FUN. We all cried laughing and screamed the whole 90 minutes. Despite the stripping, the show was really good too!!
- 12pm: TAO Nightclub. We got into TAO for bottle service and danced our last night away! This club was super nice and a good time.
- Head home! Half the girls had early flights at 8am but me and 2 other girls got to sleep in, clean up the room, and we had like a 3 hour brunch at some sports bar…. which was honestly terrible lol. And then we went to the airport!
Where we stayed:
We got a room at the MGM Grand for my bachelorette in Las Vegas. It was one of the most affordable, yet nice, options we could find. We got a large suite and put all 6 of us in there!! The bathroom was huge and we honestly had plenty of room.
Nighttime in Vegas:
Ok so…. a ton of people had told me about how to do the clubs and then we got to experience so now I’m gonna tell y’all in case you’ve never been! As girls, especially if you’re with an all girl group… DO NOT pay for a table or bottle service, etc. Our friends sent us the numbers for a couple of promoters which get you into different clubs for free and at tables. A lot of the times they want you to message them on IG so they can see what you look like lol. We connected with a VIP marketing guy for a few clubs and he basically handled ALL of our nighttime activities. He got us an awesome table at Marquee the first night with bottle service, and then another table in the front of TAO nightclub by the DJ and bottle service again. We didn’t pay for literally anything and it was amazing haha. HIGHLY recommend, especially for a bachelorette, connecting with promoters on IG.
My Bachelorette in Las Vegas- Pics
Hotel Room Decor:
Bach & Boujee Balloons – Stag & Hen
Yes Way Rosè- Drink Babe
Cups- Stag & Hen
Night 1 Photo Wall!
Bride Balloons & Balloons- Amazon
Gold back drop- Stag & Hen
Same Penis Forever Balloons- Stag & Hen
Night 2 Backdrop
Silver Tinsel- Amazon
Disco ballons- Amazon
Silver Balloons- Amazon
Silver tablecloth for floor- Amazon
I put together little bags for the girls, just as a thank you for being there and supporting me through this journey. I got the bags and sashes from Packed Party and these bags are the perfect bachelorette goodie bag.
How I tried to save in areas:
I stressed A LOT about this trip being as affordable as I could make it while still having fun things to do. I mean, you only have one bachelorette in Las Vegas! Here’s a few areas I tried to save in and also told the girls about:
- Squeezed us all into one room. The suite slept 6 with the pull out couch and the girls were all fine being together. It was only $98 TOTAL for the whole weekend per person so that was super affordable.
- Encouraged fast food before dinners. I picked two very nice, fairly expensive restaurants for dinner. I told the girls to eat before dinner so that we were all at least a little full and could just split a bunch of little things. Each dinner was between $20-40 a person depending on how many drinks we got. That’s also why we did the taco bell cantina the 2nd night too! It was honestly the best because we were able to go enjoy nice restaurants without being starved and having to spend a bunch of money on food.
- Skipped the spas. I decided to forego the traditional spa’s a lot of girls do on a bachelorette. Granted, we did a show that cost us about $80 but I still decided to not plan that much during the day and we still were able to do so much without spending a lot of money.
- Promoters at night. After 10pm we really didn’t pay for a single drink, club, nothing!! The promoters got us free alcohol and that saved us a bunch of money.
- Flight Trackers. Lastly, I encouraged everyone to download the app ‘Hopper’ it’s how I track flights throughout the year and it alerts you when they drop. Most of us booked when the flights dropped and got a decent deal!
My favorite part of the whole weekend was definitely a tie between the drinks at The Cosmopolitan and the Chippendale’s show. The Cosmo was just so boujee and fabulous and right up my alley haha but the show was just a really good time and we laughed SO much. Those are my two MUST-DO’s I recommend for a bachelorette.
I had such a fabulous bachelorette in Las Vegas and I’m so thankful the girls all came and had fun. It’s a memory I’ll have forever and I’m truly so grateful that God has put each of these ladies in my life.
Check out the last #weddingwednesday post!
(Pin for later! ^^^)