Happy Friday! Even though we can’t go ANYWHERE right now. I still had a request last week to share some travel items for those of you eager to book some trips when all of this madness stops. Here’s some travel items I LOVE from Amazon.
Essential Packing Items:
- Travel Tote: I love bringing a huge tote bag to the airport. Especially one that can fit all my in flight essentials. It also helps when I overpack because then I can put some extra shoes or a packing cube that didn’t fit in my suitcase into my tote bag.
- Blue Light Glasses: These are a necessity for any flight that I will be looking at my phone or laptop on.
- Wireless headphones: A must for any flight and I love how these are bluetooth and wireless so I can be hands free.
- Mario Badescu Face Mist: My face always gets dry on a flight so I love having a face mist to keep my face hydrated. Throw it into that carry on for easy access.
- Kopari Lip Moisturizer: This lip moisturizer melts onto your lips and keeps them super moisturized. I can’t be the only one whose face, lips, and hands dry up like crazy when traveling.
- Passport Holder: This trendy and chic passport holder will make your passport stand out so you won’t miss place it.
- A Good Book: If I’m not working on the plane, then I love having a book to read it keeps me occupied for awhile.
- Packing Organizer: These are a life saver when packing, they help keep all my clothes organized. I have a specific cube for my swimsuits, dresses, lingerie, jeans, etc…
- Water Bottle: Hydration is key for a flight so having a water bottle, especially a big one like this 32 oz one helps me keep up with my water intake. Just fill up at the airport once you’re past security.
- Suitcases: These trendy suitcases help to keep all your packing needs in one place. I also love having a colored suitcase that I can keep track of when I check my bag and have to pick it up after my flight.
- Cosmetic Bag: Having a bag to keep all of my skincare or makeup essentials is crucial for me. This helps me keep everything I need for the flight in one place. Otherwise, my bag is a mess.
- Fuzzy Socks: I don’t know about you but my feet always get cold on airplanes. I love having a fuzzy pair of socks to keep my feet warm on a flight. These are great for long flights!
- Sleep Mask: Silk of course… Another essential that helps me sleep comfortably on a long flight. These also come in multiple different colors.
- Travel Pillow: I used this specific travel pillow on my long flight to Bali for Josh and I’s honeymoon and it was amazing. I have trouble sleeping comfortably on planes and this helped me a bunch.
Let me know if y’all like these kinds of posts?! I can do more! Have a fabulous quarantined-weekend. Haha!
Leave a Reply