We made it to the end of the week! I’m heading to Oklahoma tomorrow to see some friends. Y’all know I’ve really been loving being in the kitchen lately and finding healthy, delicious recipes. Today, I wanted to share some of my recent healthy meals to give you some ideas.
- Bowl of greens (We use butter lettuce or mixed greens)
- Balsamic Vinaigrette or a goddess dressing
- Top with baked salmon
- Veggie Toppings: tomato, onion, avocado
- Mixed Greens
- Cilantro lime dressing (see ingredients here)
- Chicken or meat of choice
- Homemade croutons (french baguette, S&P, olive oil)
- Veggie Toppings: tomato, onion, bell pepper.
On The Go Breakfast
- Fruit of choice!
- Protein ball Recipe:
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup PB
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Choc Chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds or chia seeds (or both)
- Recipe used can be found here.
- Cook ground turkey (season to taste)
- Add in any pasta sauce or tomato sauce of choosing
- Cut zucchini’s in half and scoop out middle with spoon
- Fill middle with turkey mixture
- Top with cheese if not DF
- Cook at 400 degrees for 25 mins
- I also cook insides of zucchini with the boats and eat as a side
- Coconut yogurt (I prefer Culina)
- Fruit of choice
- Top with tons of superfoods! (listed the ones I use on image)
Power Veggie Bowls
- Brown rice or Quinoa
- Black Beans
- Sweet Potato (cook in oven)
- Banana Peppers & Jalapeños
So many good ones right!? And the best part is that they are husband approved! Or at least Josh has enjoyed them haha. All of these are easy to do, and can be quick if you prep/cut your veggies ahead of time too. Let me know if you try any of them and be sure to ‘save’ any image to your Pinterest so you can reference later. Thanks for reading today’s healthy meal ideas post. Have an incredible weekend!
Check out the youtube home workouts I love to do too!