Hi friends! Last week I went to Nashville for a 48-hour girls / work trip. It was my first time going and I had so much fun. Definitely want to go back with Josh- and what a FUN spot for a bachelorette too.
Figured I’d round up my outfits + what we did for anyone else going soon that hasn’t been before like me. We definitely ate & drank our way through the two days so not much to list under the ‘do’ category haha.
What we did- In Nashville
- Blanco Tacos & Tequila – The perfect spot if you’re craving some Mexican food. Right on broadway and great atmosphere
- The Twelve Thirty Club – This is Justin Timberlake’s new restaurant and I thought it was so neat. Live music, great casual yet nice atmosphere, and the food was delicious
- Hampton Social- Super cute and highly recommend for a girls trip or bachelorette
- STK Nashville – Very delicious, but expensive. I think I’d save this restaurant for Vegas and go somewhere else in Nashville that has more character
- Portland Brew / The Frothy Monkey- go early / be prepared to wait for frothy monkey! That’s why we went to Portland Brew which was also good, very hipster!
- The Gulch- Kittenish, Vici, Uncommon James
- Great area with more restaurants and all the good shopping!
- Graduate Hotel
- This is where White Limozeen is but just go to the Graduate and take cute pics in their lobby too!
Broadway was SO FUN…. very touristy / all the bars are very similar with similar food just different Country Singer names on them haha.
- Casa Rosa – Miranda Lamberts new bar! Wasn’t crowded but loved the atmosphere of it, very cute for the girls!
- Honky Tonk Central– LOVED! This is my friend Geordian’s favorite bar and I loved it.
- Kid Rocks Honky Tonk- This one was my favorite I think! I liked how large it was, the stage was amazing, and if you go up to the rooftop I loved the way it looked over Broadway.
- LA Jackson- This is in the Gulch, specifically the rooftop of the Thompson hotel! Definitely a spot where more of the locals go which I really loved and it felt very Dallas to me haha. Great drinks!
- White Limozeen- Rooftop of the graduate and it’s Dolly Partons bar! It’s PRECIOUS. Pink, frilly, and vintage. Drinks are expensive and the food didn’t look that good to me so I’d recommend going for just one drink and to get photos! Definitely a must see though.
- FGL House– On broadway and the bar with the most diverse music haha! They would play 90’s rock, then hip hop, then country, then Gwen Stefani LOL I thought it was awesome.
There were SO many more restaurants I didn’t make it too / things to see. Must go back haha!
We stayed at The Hayes Street Hotel – It was a very quick $8 Uber to Broadway and walking distance to White Limozeen. AMAZING budget stay if you want to go to Nashville. Rooms were great and the staff was lovely! Also look at The Graduate and The Thompson.
What I wore In Nashville-
Nashville + Western Outfit Inspiration
When planning what to wear for a Nashville trip, you can never go wrong with all things country and western-inspired styles! Denim, graphic tees, and booties are all great basics to pack for both day and night in Nashville. All things fringe and cowgirl are also a great way to take your outfits to the next (Nashville) level. If you are planning on doing a nice dinner or night out on the town, a floral ruffle dress or two-piece set pair with either western booties or heels will do the trick! For accessories keep things bold to really make your outfits pop – Think leather, big buckles + chains, trendy sunglasses, and of course, visiting Nashville is a great reason to pack your flat brim hat.