I can’t believe I’m 30 weeks now! Holy cow. I dreamed the other night I went into labor at 36 weeks so now I’m like WHAT IF I do…. that’s only 6 weeks away haha!! Cue the stress.
Since I’m in the third trimester now I wanted to do a full round up of my pregnancy must-haves and items that have really helped me through the whole process. PSA- Everything has been added in gradually along the way. I did not buy all of this at once and use it all at same time. Quite a few I only started using a couple of weeks ago as well!
Going through pregnancy for the first time is WILD. I’ve learned so much along the way and it has truly been an incredible experience. I’m weirdly excited (but of course nervous) to experience birth too. It’s all so new to me!
- Prenatal– I’m coming up on a year of taking these! Code 20AUDREY for 20% off your first month
- Trace minerals- The chiro practice I go to actually recommended this to me and my doctor said it would be great to add into my routine. Helps put ions and minerals back into your body that you may be lacking and supports energy, metabolism, and mood! Also helps to restore electrolytes and muscle cramps.
- Magnesium– Started taking this liquid vitamin/ magnesium a month ago before bed. I feel like it’s been helping me sleep better. I love the coconut dream taste!
- Pepcid– Has worked so well for my acid reflux!
- AG1– My daily greens / multi-vitamin in the morning. I’ve still been eating healthy but not NEAR as healthy as I used to be. This helps me get in all of the veggies I need. Double check with your doctor on if you can use! (I’ll have a code in November)
- Prenatal protein powder- LOVE the taste of this protein powder. For pre and post natal as well. Check out this post for my recipe with it!
- Belly band- Helps relieve the pressure / low back pain! I wasn’t sure if this really worked but it does.
- Maternity leggings- These are my favorite. Extremely comfy but the band does twist at the top which annoys me haha.
- Maternity jeans– I bought ONE pair of jeans for this pregnancy and think these are so cute on.
- Sleep set– My new favorite sleep set. I don’t overheat in this and it’s really comfy on the bump
- Skims set for photos- Not maternity but this is the set I wear for all of my bump progress photos. Amazon does sell a similar set.
- Aerie Underwear- The comfiest underwear throughout pregnancy. I like the real me line the best… super stretchy! Not seamless though.
- Pregnancy pillow- Can’t go to bed without this thing! Took a few weeks to get used to but now it”s the best. I love the C shape too!
- Pillow wedge- Purchased recently for my belly and my back. I’ve been rolling over a lot onto my back so I’ll put this behind me so it stops me from rolling. Also use underneath my belly to lift some of the weight off.
- Fetal doppler- A must have in the beginning! We don’t use it as much now that he is kicking me a few times a day… but in those early weeks this was my saving grace to remind me all was ok with the little guy.
- Stanley cup- The best cup ever and how I keep track of my water intake.
- 9 months journal- Shared the other week but I cherish this journal so so much. I’ve written in it weekly from the beginning.
- Polaroid– Another item I use for bump progress photos and also for his journal photos.
- Belly Oil- A little pricey but it smells and feels so luxurious. Also plant derived + non toxic.
- Body Butter- I put this on after the oil to moisturize my body!
- Self Tanner- I use this gradual self tanner weekly and have felt great about it. Was developed by another influencer who developed it while pregnant and used through 2 pregnancies. I also use the face drops too.
I mentioned the books I’m reading and loving in my 20 week update . I haven’t ordered anything else since then but definitely plan on ordering one or two more to read in November / December.
- Chiropractor- Low back pain has been the one and only major issue I’ve had throughout my entire pregnancy. It no joke started when we conceived and has continued. My doctor recommended seeing a prenatal Chiro so I started that around 20 weeks. The first month I felt like it didn’t help but now I see a huge difference!
- Therapy for pregnancy after loss- I’ve continued therapy every 2 weeks after I got past the first trimester (I was going once a week) and it’s been wonderful for my mental health. It’s a safe space where I can go and share all of my worries, excitements, and just be vulnerable for an hour.
- Prenatal massage- Started last month and going to do once a month until he arrives! It is absolutely glorious and another thing that helps my back pain. I’m heading for my October massage next week.
- Facial- I went last week to get a facial and I’m kicking myself for not getting one throughout my pregnancy so far. Extremely relaxing and my skin majorly needed the clean out. She used all organic / pregnancy safe products but gave it a really good clean, did extractions, and hydrated my face super well. I booked another for November!
- Pilates/ movement everyday- Working out has become tough but it’s still something I prioritize for my mental health and to feel good.
I think I covered everything that’s helped me get through this pregnancy! I am in major ‘get prepared for baby’ mode now and am so ready! Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply