Top 9 sold items of May! These are the items y’all loved the most last month so wanted to share them here. You’ve seen all of these featured on my IG over the last few weeks too so they should look familiar.
- Travel Stroller – I went back and forth on this or the doona but ultimately decided on this one since it has a larger weight limit. It’s extremely lightweight, folds itself, works with our car seat and has become my everyday errand stroller now.
- Modelo Tee – Bought this for Josh and y’all loved it! I’ve been wearing it too, so soft + comfy. Great summer tee!
- Rubber Clogs– I am here for the clog trend! Love these and they’re amazing quality.
- FP Jumpsuit– Easy to throw on jumpsuit. Currently marked down to $100.
- Glass Coffee Cups – The cups I use to make iced lattes at home! Check out my ‘coffee’ highlight on IG for how I make my coffees.
- Travel Drying Rack– Used this when we were in Mexico! So extremely convenient and compact.
- Hair Wax Stick– My everyday hair stick for slicked back hair! Non-greasy and washes right out!
- Packing Cubes– How did I live my life without these? They make traveling so much more organized. Comes in a large pack, I use a couple for Ezra, Josh and myself.
- Outdoor Cuddle Chair– The new addition to our backyard! A great size and amazing quality. The cushions are like clouds!