Happy Friday eve!! Today and tomorrow I have food related posts… get excited haha!! If you’re like me… then food is the way to your heart! Today I’m grabbing lunch with some friends and then have a busy day prepping for the weekend and a shoot tomorrow.
In January I got my eating under control…. I started eating clean and it’s been AMAZING. I still have such a sweet and snack tooth though and I’ve worked hard to find healthier options for that mid-afternoon slump at work where you just kinda want to eat something to wake you up and get you to dinner!
My latest obsession for a crunchy puff snack has been these nutter puffs from popchips!! They come in all flavors but I personally love the Peanut Butter & the Peanut butter and chocolate one. You can grab these at your local grocery store or on Amazon. I’ll pour a serving into a bowl and fill up my mason jar with water and fruit and this is an amazing snack. They’re the perfect desk snack or on the go snack for all ages. I really like these because they have 5g of protein, they’re made with REAL PB, gluten free, and only 130 calories per serving. The PB & chocolate one also feels indulgent but really isn’t #score.
I love a good healthy desk snack so wanted to share some others you may enjoy….
My Favorite Healthy Desk Snacks:
PSA: My diet consists of low carb, higher fat foods. So I try to keep majority of my snacks within that.
- Apple + PB- So dang easy and so good! My go-to is a green apple
- nutter puffs- YUM! The perfect “chip” in my opinion
- Protein shake- I’ll be sharing this recipe in tomorrows post
- Turkey + laughing cow cheese- Super easy! Add in veggies too if you want
- Hard boiled eggs- Delicious! I add a little salt and pepper to mine too
- Fage 5% yogurt + blue berries- My go-to breakfast and also snack!
- Dried coconut- Satisfies a sweet and crunchy craving
- Black olives- Everyone makes fun of my love for black olives but I will literally eat them out of the can haha!
This post is sponsored by babbleboxx.com on behalf of nutter puffs. Thanks for supporting the brands that make AMS possible.
I love olives too!! All of these snacks sound amazing. I have to try those peanut butter puffs!
Kendal / Life With Kendal