Morning, y’all! I’ve got my coffee and I am ready to get to work today. Thank goodness it’s the weekend! Now that it’s almost July… all my focus is going to the Nordstrom Anniversary sale 2019! If you’re new here, I’ve covered this sale on my blog the last 3 years. I love to bring and share all the sale details here so that it’s easy access for y’all.
So if ya didn’t know…. it’s almost time for the annual Nordstrom Anniversary sale. It’s a REALLY good sale that I truly think everyone needs to take advantage of once a year haha. Here’s what to know!
Key Dates To Know:
- Early Access: Begins 7/12-7/18 (For Nordstrom Cardholders)
- Public Sale: 7/19-8/4
Why be a Nordstrom Cardholder?
You can sign up for a Nordstrom card here if you’re interested! I highly recommend. To be totally transparent I still use my moms Nordstrom card each year (hehe). I use her card and pay her back instantly. I need to just finally get my own but I’ve been putting it off. If you don’t want to get one, see if one of your family members will let you borrow theirs to shop because it’s really nice to shop the sale during early access. The card is nice to have if you’re a Nordstrom shopper. You earn points, that become Nordstrom cash and you also get $60 in Nordstrom notes when you sign up. Like I said, you will want to shop early access as things go FAST.
- No annual fee
- Exclusive benefits
- Earn points 3x faster
What Makes This Sale So Great & Why You Should Shop:
This sale is amazing because you’re getting a first look at Fall pieces and items that are BRAND NEW. Whereas most sales take items from recent seasons and put them all on sale, these are items that have yet to hit the website but will be will price this Fall. So I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to shop full price haha! This is the time to SNAG all the deals at Nordstrom.
What I’m Shopping For:
I start saving for this sale in May. I don’t really like to purchase a ton of trendy pieces during this sale. I like to focus on necessities I want for the Fall and classic items that I want to add or replace in my closet.
- Booties – Love to grab a few pairs of nice booties during this time.
- Sneakers- I always purchase a new pair of sneakers for the gym.
- Casual Tennis Shoes- This year I really want more casual slip on shoes or tennis shoes to wear daily.
- 1-2 Workout pieces- They typically have a great selection of nice workout wear. Can’t wait to see!
- Casual Sweaters- MUST stock up on all the cozy sweaters for the fall while they’re on sale.
- Jeans- The one and only time a year I will splurge on a nice pair.
- Mules- Stock up on classic mules for work! I typically spend most of my money on shoes this sale haha
[…] CHECK OUT MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SALE POST WITH MY WISHLIST […]