With the hot Texas summers, I try to spend all of my weekends poolside. I’ve accumulated quite a few things this summer in my pool bag and wanted to share.
My pool bag is actually straight from Bali. We went there for our honeymoon and we were walking the little markets one day and Josh stopped a lady and bargained her down to buy my this bag. I’ve seen an IDENTICAL one at Target and Amazon if you are looking for this bag…. but I will always cherish my Bali straw tote.
IN MY POOL BAG:
- A Book: Currently reading This is Not A Fashion Story by Danielle Bernstein.
- Bali Body Tanning oil– Bali Body is one of my favorite self tanning brands. I love using their tanning oil when I’m laying out to help with my tan- it has organic cacao to give your skin a bit of a bronzed look while hydrating your skin for the sun.
- A Visor: To protect the face!!! I always like to protect my face from the sun.
- Body Spray & Body glow oil: The BEST duo for a little glow on your skin and to smell good. The oil gives your skin a luminous tan look… perfect to glow poolside! And the body spray is my summer go-to smell. I drench myself in it!
- Sunscreen!!! Love this mineral sunscreen for my body, also love this one. And my face sunscreen is this from Tula (code: AUDREYMADSTOWE for 15% off). Doesn’t break me out and super lightweight!