I can’t even believe there’s only one more month of Summer!? I swear June-August always FLY. Although I’m excited for Winter for many reasons hehe. Wanted to share what’s in my pool bag today with y’all in case you need any good recs to finish out the last month.
Outfit Details: Swimsuit | Coverup (similar) | Tote (similar) | Sunglasses | Necklace
In My Bag-
- Bucket hat- must.keep.sun.off.face!
- Clip- Usually don’t like to get my hair wet since I wear extensions so always bring a scrunchie or a clip
- Good read- I ebb and flow with reading but always enjoy new books in the Summer while I lay by the pool. Newest read is November 9.
- Mineral body sunscreen– Every person/doctor is different but steering away from chemical sunscreens right now while I’m pregnant. They also turn my hair orange so mineral sunscreen all the way haha!
- Face sunscreen- I switch between Dime Wonderscreen and Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen.
- Patrick Ta Glow Oil– This stuff is so gorgeous! A light body oil that’s not too greasy, smells really good, and gives your skin the ultimate shine.
- Snacks! Usually granola bars, chomps sticks, and fruit.
- Water bottle / drink
- Extra pair of shorts or outfit for after the pool.
- Small baggie: wallet, keys, lipgloss anything small I usually put into a clear baggie so it doesn’t get lost or wet. Loving these Stasher bags.
What do you keep in your pool bag that I could benefit from!? Always open to new suggestions! xo
Leave a Reply