Lounge Set | Blue Light Glasses
Happy Monday! Currently enjoying a cup of pumpkin spice coffee… SO GOOD! I have a few appointments this week including a dermatologist appointment today and I am SO ready for it. Looking forward to getting a skin check up and talking to my derm about my skin to see if there’s anything else I should be doing to help my adult acne I’m dealing with.
I’ve been self-employed and working from home since March 2019. I absolutely love it! I’m a very self disciplined person and thrive working from home. Figured with the season of life we are all in, I’d share my current daily schedule working from home that works for me.
6:45am: Wake up
- Sometimes this is earlier and sometimes I snooze my alarm until 7am. It just depends how late I stayed up the night before or if I have a really busy day ahead.
- The goal for a good day ahead is to have a positive morning. Movement, light, and hydration first thing are always apart of my morning routine. Marley and I always take a quick 10-20 min walk around the neighborhood to start our day.
- Right about 8am is when I’ve got my coffee and I sit down to work. I usually start the morning looking over my calendar and emails. I also post my daily deals in the morning!
- I’ve found a mid-morning work break to workout does really well for me. I’m awake enough by then to crush a workout and it also helps my productivity for the day. My workouts are usually about 30 mins to an hour long and then I jump straight in the shower and get back to work.
- I actually don’t really take a lunch. I work through my lunch because I always have way too much work in a day haha. I usually make a quick lunch and do some work on my phone and then take Marley out on a walk. If I have time, we’ll do a 30 min walk and I’ll listen to a podcast.
1:30pm: Back to work
- What I do during the work day is different every day. Sometimes I’m writing blog posts all day, sometimes I’m shooting content, maybe I’m filming a youtube video or signing contracts. It’s never the same!
5:30pm: Try to turn off work
- Again, sometimes I work until 5:30pm and sometimes I work until 7pm haha. I try to be done about 5:30pm because that’s when Josh gets home. I aim to turn off my computer and leave my “office” for the evening. I usually do some work on my phone the rest of the night.
- Josh and I used to eat at like 9pm back in the college days haha. Over the last year we’ve really tried to start eating early again so we will eat about 6pm during the weekdays.
7:30pm: Post to social media
- About 7:30pm I try to post to IG for the day and answer as many Dm’s as I can. I love talking to so many girls on IG… it’s the best!
8:30pm: Get in bed
- 8:30pm is our signature time each night where we turn off the phones and sports or whatever we are doing and get in bed and watch a show together or we’ll read. I usually make a bedtime tea during this time and also have a sweet treat.
Daily Schedule Work Day Overview:
Thanks for reading along today’s blog post about my daily schedule! Check out my blog post on how I stay positive everyday too.
Leave a Reply