I think most of y’all know how much I LOVE my homemade coffee from my Nespresso machine. I prefer it over Starbucks any day. However, I do love the convenience of Starbucks and especially an afternoon coffee from there. I’ve been testing and finding some new HEALTHY-er Starbucks drinks to share with you all that are Fall inspired.
FALL STARBUCKS DRINKS TO TRY THAT ARE HEALTHIER.
The Drink: Grande Nitro Cold Brew with cinnamon soymilk Foam, 2 pumps SF vanilla, 1 pump pumkin – around 75 cals and 14 grams of sugar
- This cold brew makes a perfect healthier pumpkin spiced latte for those looking to cut the calories from the original one.
The Drink: London Fog Tea Latte with Coconut Milk, 2 pumps SF vanilla, and nutmeg powder
- If you haven’t tried a London fog latte yet and love tea, you are missing out! I love a good London Fog. This one is dairy free and a bit healthier than the traditional one. And the nutmeg adds that hint of fall spice to it!
The Drink: 2 shots espresso in venti cup, 3 pumps SF cinnamon dolce syrup, 1 pump pumpkin sauce, coconut milk, nutmeg powder – around 100 cals
- This healthy fall drink is for the people who don’t love the sweet fall lattes. This one is more bitter / has a true coffee taste rather than a bunch of cream and sugar. It’s DELISH!!
The Drink: Grande iced chai latte with 1 pump pumpkin sauce and 1 pump chai concentrate, coconut milk – around 120 cals
- Dairy free chai latte but make it FALL! The pump of pumpkin adds such a good fall taste to it and the coconut milk waters it down a bit so it’s not as rich and creamy.
The Drink: Iced black tea, coconut milk, 2 pumps pumpkin pie sauce, 2 pumps SF cinnamon dolce syrup, no can sugar just 1 packet of stevia
- When I was ordering this to try out, the lady thought I was crazy haha. But it tastes AMAZING. If you like a tea in the afternoon, this one is creamy and delicious. It’s the perfect non-coffee fall drink.
Let me know or tag me if you try any! Hope you find something you like for the Fall season. 🙂 XO!