If you live near a Trader Joe’s, then you’re most likely a fan! I’ve been shopping TJ’s since like forever. I still remember to this day living in North Carolina before we moved (I was like 13?) and our town was one of the first few to get a Trader Joe’s. We’ve been fans ever since! When I moved out to Lubbock for college, I went 3.5 years without one and it was tragic lol. Needless to say, I love me some TJ’s.
I’ve shared some favorites over the years but I’m finally rounding up a blog post with a recent grocery haul and sharing some snacks I buy frequently. Let me know if I should do more!
Every time I go to Trader Joe’s I go down every.single. aisle. carefully haha. I like certain pastas, different meats, and veggies there. I typically start in the fruit section and work my way around.
- Beef & Broccoli- Not the healthiest but so delicious. Serves just enough for Josh and I.
- Bulgogi Beef fried rice- I love that this has Kimchi in it (great for your gut) and is insanely delicious. I’ll make this for lunch sometimes
- Vegetable Gyoza- I love these things, perfect snack
- Brown rice packets- Delicious and easy rice packets
- Gruyere pizza- One of my favorites I eat the whole thing to myself
- Turkey burgers- Always have on hand. Will make with a sweet potato or brown rice for lunch
- Frozen vegetables (broccoli, brussels, medley’s) – frozen veggies are sometimes way easier.
- Mini Beef tacos- Josh and I’s weekend snack go-to
- Chicken and Cilantro potstickers- These are DELISH if you like cilantro
- Frozen Strawberries and Bananas
- Dairy free Cheesecake
- Oat milk chocolate ice cream
- Hold the cone mini ice cream
Other Non-Frozen Favorites:
- Garbanzo Beans and Greens- Pretty sure this is new but it’s so good as a base with some sort of meat on top.
- Lentil Soup – One of my favorite lentil soups, super tasty
- Vegan mac- Delicious for some vegan mac
- Bean dip- Love this stuff!
- Chunky Guacamole (with greek yogurt)- I could eat the entire thing myself
- Miso Soup- Add some potstickers and it’s so delicious
- Roasted Red pepper soup- One of my favorites year round
MEAT / SEAFOOD I BUY
- Ground Turkey
- Carne Asada – I put into the crockpot, demonstrated on IG stories.
- BBQ cut atlantic Salmon- I would NEVER buy pre-packaged salmon but for some reason their bbq cut pre-packaged salmon is so so good. Not fishy at all
- Jalapeno sausage
- Peppered Steak – Another one I put into the crockpot usually with veggies
- Chicken Breasts
- Smoked salmon
- Oven roasted turkey
SNACKS / PANTRY
- GoMacro Bars
- Chomps sticks
- Brown Rice & Quinoa Pasta
- Salsa + Elote Corn chip dippers
- Veggie Super burritos
- Dried Apricots
- Ranch Water
- Wine (Gentlemen’s collection or Meiomi)- I also don’t mind a few Trader Joe’s brands
- Oat milk
Whew! And honestly… the list totally continues haha! But I think this is a good round up of the items I purchase the most. Leave your favorites I left off the list in the comments so I can try. XX!