With the start of the New Year and everyone hitting up the gym or getting active… I wanted to share a few workout staples I love. If you’ve read my blog or seen my stories then you’ve seen all of these or heard me mention them over the last couple of years. I use daily!
LET’S BREAK IT DOWN
- I use the ankle weights daily on my walks! I will also put them on my wrists during pilates workouts as well. Such an easy way to add extra weight.
- The 12 Lb weights are my most used weights right now for daily arm workouts. Gives me a bit of a challenge on days I’m not heavy lifting.
- I started jump roping a few months ago and have really loved it. It’s majorly helped my stamina and balance as well. Someone recommended I change to a weighted jump rope as well because you’ll see more benefits.
- Booty bands have been my BFF lately. Whenever I want to work my legs I usually always end with a circuit using these.
- My running shoes lately have been the On Clouds! They’re bouncy, comfortable, and light.
- I switch between these and my bose headphones but definitely reach for these more often.
Looking for new workout sets to get you motivated? Here’s a few I love!