I am LONG overdue for this but I thought I’d round up our personal baby favorites thus far. If you’re an expecting mom, please don’t feel like you need all of this! Every baby likes different things so what we love, may not work for you but I hope this helps in building registries or buying gifts for a friend!
Newborn: (0-3 months)
Newborn stage can be a blissful and sleepless time and these items were used every single day during this period.
- Lovevery play mat
- Contrast cards
- Ollie Swaddle
- Baby Bjorn bouncer
- Solly Wrap
- Bath tub Thermometer
- Baby Shusher
- Night Light
- Snuggle Me lounger
- Baby Tub
At this age, Ezra really wanted to be sitting up but couldn’t on his own yet. He also started to break through his two bottom teeth so these items really helped us:
- Sit Me Up Chair (I would not pay full price for this because it’s used for a very short period… borrow from a friend or buy second hand)
- Activity Center (we are still using this at 9 months)
- Fisher Price Play mat and Maracas
- Teething giraffe and penguin
- Sleep Sack
- Newton Mattress (we transferred him to his crib at this time) – Code AUDREY for $$ off
At 6 months, he started sitting up on his own and his interests definitely changed as well as he started eating. Here’s what we used:
- Lalo High chair
- Silicone Bibs and utensils
- Baby Brezza Formula maker (switched to formula and this thing is INCREDIBLE)
- Cushiony play mat
Items We’ve Used daily from beginning:
These are items and musts that we’ve used daily since we brought Ezra home from the hospital and are still using at 9 months old.
- Diapers- Huggies is our affordable pick, but our all time favorite is Dyper.
- Bottles- Nanobebe is our favorite but we use them, Philips Avent, and Como Tomo.
- Infant Car seat
- Owlet sock
- Hatch Sound Machine
- Baby Brezza Sanitizer
- Bottle Drying Rack
I have a whole Baby Items list on my Amazon Storefront that I add to monthly if you want to stay up to date with what we are loving. Thanks for reading! xo