Happy Monday! 🙂 Man, what a weekend! We stayed BUSY and had some things going on. Ready to jump start this week though.
If y’all haven’t heard…. Sephora Spring Bonus Sale is HERE! About 1-2x a year Sephora has a sale which is HUGE. So how can you save on your favorite luxury products?
Beauty Insiders: Easy and free to sign up! If you rarely shop at Sephora, you’re probably a beauty insider. If not, sign up today to save a little!
VIB members: After you spend $350 at Sephora in a year, you’re bumped up to VIB!
Rouge members: The top tier! You have to spend about $1,100 at Sephora to get to this level.
Rouge members get early access and can shop the sale from April 26-May 2.
VIB & beauty insiders access the sale: May 2- May 6
- Rouge members: 20% off with code: HEYROUGE
- VIB members: 15% off with code: HEYVIB
- Beauty Insiders: 10% off with code: HEYINSIDER
Sephora Spring Sale Beauty Products I have and Love:
- Milk makeup blur primer: This primer is really great at blurring pores and smoothing out pimples to create a nice canvas on your face for your makeup. Makeup GLIDES onto skin with this.
- Fenty Beauty Foundation: I have dry skin so I typically stay away from Matte foundations but this is the only matte one I will use. I typically wear this on a shoot day or a day I put on makeup at 7am and am taking it off at 10pm. It’s full coverage & longwear!
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation: This foundation is AMAZING. I actually just ran out so I’ll be repurchasing but I love how this makes my skin feel. It goes on so smooth and a little bit goes a long way. It feels like you’re not even wearing makeup!!
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream: I’ve raved about this foundation for a year now. It’s probably my #1 favorite right now. It’s amazing and looks so hydrating on the skin. It’s very natural looking too.
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme: This is my “photoshoot” foundation. It looks SO good on the skin and blends seamlessly. I get the hydrating one for my dry skin but they have one for oily skin too.
- Naked Skin Foundation: Another great natural foundation! I love this for the days I’m running errands or hanging around the house. So gorgeous on all skin!
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer: I purchased this about a year ago and have barely made a dent there’s so much product! It’s expensive but you only need a little and it seriously LASTS. This product can over up any dark circles or heavy bags. The texture is very potent but once blended, it looks great.
- Laura Mercier longwear: A nice, hydrating, light concealer! I love how this looks, perfect to brighten under your eyes.
- Nars Creamy Radiant: Another concealer I’ve absolutely loved! It has a thicker creamy consistency and brightens the eyes so well. The only thing is that product runs out fast.
- Laura Mecier Secret Brightening: The most amazing under eye powder. Really sets your concealer and gives your eyes emphasis
- Laura Mecier Candleglow perfecting powder: A newer product to me but it’s gorgeous. Definitely a powder for dry skin but it gives a beautiful glow.
- Kat Von D Powder: I’ve used her powder for years. It’s a heavier powder but it’s great if you are covering acne and want to set your foundation. Also a great event powder as it gives you a little extra coverage.
- Becca Highlight: The most stunning highlights! I have a couple but if you’re looking to start with one, I recommend the trusty Champagne Pop.
- Charlotte Tilbury Palette: The subtle, yet pretty bronze palette. I love the shade of this bronzer and it comes with a pretty, light highlight.
- Hourglass Blush: Their blushes are GORGEOUS. They have a little highlight/ shimmer with them as well but they look so nice and natural on the skin.
- Tarte Amazonion Clay: Another blush I really love. Very pigmented and a great range of colors.
- Tarte Pro Glow: This palette is awesome! One of my most used contour palettes.
- Naked3 Palette: I love this palette! I love warm shades, and purples on my green eyes so this is my favorite palette to use.
- Petite Heat: Another palette that makes your eyes look bomb. I love the oranges in this…. a must-have palette for summer and travel!
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick: This lipstick is so creamy and glides on well to lips. My favorite nude shade is Star Naked.
- Sephora Rouge Gel Liner: The best liner! And it’s so affordable! I have so many and LOVE them.
- UD Hi-fi Shine: The shiny glosses aren’t sticky and they have gorgeous shimmers to them.
- Buxom gloss: Another gorgeous, pigmented gloss that really tops off any lipstick.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick: This lipstick is a splurge but so worth it. Her colors are beautiful, I recommend Bitch Perfect.
- Laneige Lip sleeping mask: My go-to lip balm for nighttime and anytime they’re in need of some TLC.
- Fresh Advanced Lip Therapy: My favorite lip treatment I like to put on when I start my makeup. Keeps my lips hydrated under lipstick all day!
- Morrocan Oil: One of the best hair oils. It smells awesome and works on those dead ends.
- Olaplex: An amazing hair treatment if you color your hair. I put on 15 mins before the shower and rinse! Keeps your hair strong and healthy.
- Drybar Triple Sec: My favorite texturizing spray! Smells incredible and love the texture it gives my hair.
- Kerastase Leave in Mask: My favorite hair mask! Works wonders on my hair AND extensions.
- T3 Micro: This is the curling wand/trio that I have. So worth it!!
- Briogeo Conditioning Spray: I really love this product during the summer. I carry in my pool bag and spritz all over my hair before I sit in the sun or go into the pool. It’s a conditioning spray and makes your hair so soft.
- Laneige Water sleeping mask: I picked this up 2 weeks ago and am hooked. I’m putting on every other night and it’s been making my skin so alive and hydrated. It’s a gel face fask that you sleep in. I have the lavender one and it puts me to sleep.
- Drunk Elephant Vitamin C: I have the travel size of this but y’all… it’s amazing! Very potent but I mix with a light moisturizer in the morning and have seen acne scarring improvements.
- Glowmotions: This stuff rocks. Smells like the beach and gives you a little bronzed glow to your skin. I’ve been putting on nonstop.
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen: This sunscreen in amazing!!! Feels like a silicone primer (I like to use as a primer in the summer) and goes on your skin so smoothly. You’ll LOVE the texture of this.
- Supergoop Setting Spray: A yummy smelling face setting spray that has SPF 50 in it to keep your makeup locked in and your skin safe from the sun.
- Briogeo Shimmer spray: This is a hair and skin shimmer spray but I’ve been using only on my skin. Gives your body a gorgeous shimmer and smells delicious.
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb: The best perfume!! A little sweet, but overall, the best smell. I always repurchase!
Thanks so much for reading! Let me know what products you try from the Sephora Spring bonus sale.